Reviews for Embracing the Alternative
Catcop chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
I have read 2 of your fanfictions, they are amazing.
Catcop chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
loved it, please continue 3
countcuntula chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
PLEASE continue this. I know you haven't updated in a while but I seriously need this in my life. BL romantic/smutty fanfic for me is literary crack.
AndBeAVillian chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I really like this! Every new relationship has its communication issues and theirs are really believable and not OOC. Don't abandon this one! :)
melry-96 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
OMG I can't believe you made another chapter!, it's been like forever since the first one :D
awesome chapter btw... I hope you continue this soon
anon chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
That was lovely. I really like how you write Maya, giving her own tempers and stresses that she can't quite deal with. I can't wait to read more from you. Please continue!
Disciple of Smoggy Pluto chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Write more. Now. When I say "now," I mean not when you read the review, but when I post it. 8:47PM on June 3rd, 2013AD.
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I liked it. I hope you can continue it.
MrsDeth chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love it, please write more with this pairing, they are great together.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is amazing. Please update.
Hey chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*Shakes violently* Get back to work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
PLEASE continue! This is amazing!
omnimagery chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved this. The way you portrayed Zer0 and Maya, as well as their feelings for each other was remarkable. It definitely is intriguing to know what Zer0 actually is, so perhaps you could expand upon your idea of him in future chapters.

Yes; future chapters. Because you should definitely continue this wonderful story. Zer0 x Maya is so sweet! So continue this story, or I will eat your babies.

(Did you get the reference?)
Angie the Wolfos chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i really enjoyed this! There's not enough mayaxZero fics out there!
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fanfiction! This is my favorite pairing! You, my friend... You are going on my favorites and watch list.