Reviews for Ex - Ooh
tff000 chapter 1 . 9/23
good
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 9/23
That's it ? I want more.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 9/22
He sounds like a guy and this sounded like a one night stand.
Madmum chapter 1 . 9/22
Very hot!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 9/22
Your attempt at writing a lemon was an enthusiastic success! And the idea of their shared history definitely helped.
Lisalouise chapter 1 . 9/22
I usually don't read one shots. I have to say that I really enjoyed this one. Would you consider expanding it?
Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/22
Ex - Ooh has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Jesus, does Bella have no self respect at all? She had sex with the man who broke her heart and called her a naive idiot?! She is just stupid, and deserves to get her heart broken again.

And Edward? That dick is so in love with Bella, yet how many women has he had sex with?! I guess breaking Bella's hurt was an aphrodisiac for him. He knew he was a dick to her, and yet as soon as they remeet he doesn't apologize?!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Seriously loved this so much!
Sigma Kappa chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Amazing aha. Thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Continue continue continue please!
Anton M chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
So come come here thinking, hey, let's check this out, and I leave, red-faced (as I always do when I read M rated material, haha). I like her feistiness. And it was hot. Let me just go and find myself a fan. *laughs*
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really liked it! And now i want more, haha.
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was great! Very creative and great lemons! :o)
JennaReads chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great job! I really liked the "if we were alone" bits, and it gave you opportunity to make even more of the lemon :) Love it and hope you write more for them. Good luck in the contest!