Reviews for Ex - Ooh
This is fantastic! :)
JustARead chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Reunited
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Hot stuff! Makes me want to find a music festival and soon!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I enjoyed this. Sets up a whole world of possibilities. Hopefully with his being honest about what he really felt two years ago. In love and scared. And, what he said wasn't really what he meant to, on the day he broke up with her. And, I want her to tell him what she needs to say and then happily ever after. hehehe
tff000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
good
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
That's it ? I want more.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
He sounds like a guy and this sounded like a one night stand.
Madmum chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Very hot!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Your attempt at writing a lemon was an enthusiastic success! And the idea of their shared history definitely helped.
Lisalouise chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I usually don't read one shots. I have to say that I really enjoyed this one. Would you consider expanding it?
Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Ex - Ooh has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Jesus, does Bella have no self respect at all? She had sex with the man who broke her heart and called her a naive idiot?! She is just stupid, and deserves to get her heart broken again.

And Edward? That dick is so in love with Bella, yet how many women has he had sex with?! I guess breaking Bella's hurt was an aphrodisiac for him. He knew he was a dick to her, and yet as soon as they remeet he doesn't apologize?!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Seriously loved this so much!
Sigma Kappa chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Amazing aha. Thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Continue continue continue please!