Reviews for Ex - Ooh
Sigma Kappa chapter 1 . 4/30
Amazing aha. Thanks a lot!
Continue continue continue please!
Anton M chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
So come come here thinking, hey, let's check this out, and I leave, red-faced (as I always do when I read M rated material, haha). I like her feistiness. And it was hot. Let me just go and find myself a fan. *laughs*
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really liked it! And now i want more, haha.
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was great! Very creative and great lemons! :o)
JennaReads chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great job! I really liked the "if we were alone" bits, and it gave you opportunity to make even more of the lemon :) Love it and hope you write more for them. Good luck in the contest!
Deebelle1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very Hot. I'd love to see where this would go. :o)
twiaholic29 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoyed this story. the lemon was good and the banter was even better! It would be a really great story to continue! I do hope you consider doing just that:)
karenec chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Aw, I loved this! Such naughty kids, Edward and Bella, haha, and definitely sassy with each other. I see many fun and sexy times ahead for them.

I've often wondered how often people have sex at public music events... hmmmm!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and good luck in the contest.
Daphodill chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Love how Bella was giving Jake and Sam the business over the phone. Fiesty!

Sex in the park, yes please! That is a great lemon.

I totally thought this story was gonna be slash, about football players. You know, the plays are called exes and ohs. And when you opened with the line about Emmett...you had me. I couldn't look away. You're tricky-I like it!
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
To hell with everyone else knowing. Fuck publicly hard and proud!
labelleno chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was very sweet and hot! Loved it and I hope you continue. If this was your first attempt at lemon, you've done one helluva job bb!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
NICE! That was just UNF! I loved it! Thanks soo much
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is such a fun read, Sue!

"Call me a sick fuck, but I loved it; always have. For an angry Bella also meant a really passionate Bella, and well, let's just say I used to purposely piss her off, or egged her on some more, many times just to benefit from the hot, steamy sex we would have as a result."

I like this about his character, and it certainly worked to his advantage, especially as she got got more sassy with each exchange herself!

Good luck in the contest!

Becca
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
sweet! thanks for sharing :)