Reviews for The Fox and the Robin
M chapter 1 . 6/30
Still passionately waiting for this to update
g chapter 14 . 5/4
The story is great. But no ending. What a loss!
Dina chapter 14 . 4/5
Thank you for the amazing story! You have taken different route with this than I imagined and I love it. I also find interesting that you have added Handsome Lake in the mix, which makes me wait for another interesting development in the future. I also like how Magua and Robin have gotten closer and it has happened such way that it is believable. Thank you for not using short way and cliches with this.
AkatsukiPirateGirlX chapter 13 . 3/6
Oh and one more thing: we already have some information about Magua's first wife, but are they ever going to discuss his children? I imagine their loss hit Magua just as bad, if not worse. I hope we find out something about them too, no matter how heartbreaking. It would be a little strange if they never ever talked about them. Even if Magua himself never brought them up, I'm sure Robin would want to know.
AkatsukiPirateGirlX chapter 14 . 3/4
Amazing! This is so good. I read in one of your side notes that you were afraid that things would get sappy too quickly the relationship developing too fast, but I can assure you that you avoided that perfectly. I would say you got Magua and Robin's relationship over the critical point where it would be absolutely terrible to bring in the sap and more tender feelings, and now got it to the point where you can really start making them fall for each other without hesitation. But do keep up your own pace :)

And please don't abandon this amazing story!
xo chapter 14 . 2/8
are you continuing this story?
1FAN chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
OH MY GOODNESS! I loved this chapter and how you set it up. When I saw that there was another chapter I got so excited. At the end when she said "I will not leave my husband", had me in tears. Thank you for not giving up on this story. You are such a great writer and put so much hard work into your stories. I will be diligently waiting for the next chapter!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
Please don't stop writing this story! I absolutely adore it! Wes Studi is one of my favorite actors, his performance as Magua was wonderful. And your story is absolutely lovely. I hope you will update soon!
Lacontreras chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Wonderful just wonderful! I have to admit I was a little confused when you backtracked in time but now I get it. Robin is crazy for following Magua but so glad she did. Back then with little to treat injuries I can't imagine he will survive a shotgun to the back. And back at camp they might not believe her story. Magua's brother is sure to twist the truth and probably try to make it look like she killed Magua or something! Oh man this is seat edge material! Please post another update soon! Need to know if he will survive! And just when Robin was coming around!
The.Belle chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I really enjoy upir style to write, and of course, the story itself. :)
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Now that was interesting and hope more will come...
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
Love it, can not wait for the next update.
WambamAnUncasfan chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
Eeeeeeh! Hurry! :D
akrenbound chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
Please keep going it's a wonderful take on magua. I am glad to see something from the his point of view and not just that he's evil.
WambamAnUncasfan chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
Hells yeah, it's freakin' A! This story is cool.
Not what I expected, I have to admit.
I got curious and now here I am.
But don't stop writing, Chica, you's got talent.