Reviews for The Fox and the Robin
vampirediarieslover123 chapter 12 . 9/5
I love this fanfiction so much please update soon
Loving this story.
Saya chapter 12 . 8/18
Nice! Luv this
Susie chapter 12 . 8/13
This is a brilliant story. I like how Magua isn't made into a "bad boy worth a heart of gold who only needs enough love." He's still fierce.

I can't wait to see what else you add to this:-).
sheppy989 chapter 1 . 7/11
Please don't give up on this story! I love this movie and book so much and I am so beyond excited that someone is writing Magua like this. He has always been my favorite character(Even though he is the villain) If you need any help with ideas I am more than willing to help just please don't give up! I am really looking forward to how it ends and how Magua got shot.
lacontreras chapter 11 . 7/5
Please update your story! Eagerhly awaiting the conclusion, although I hope it's not too short! Hope you are able to have Magua live and find some sort of life with Robin.
Kimberly711 chapter 12 . 6/16
Update soon I love this story!
I am checking every day to see when you will update this great story! Soon I hope...
Tintenfleck chapter 12 . 6/8
I don't think you would update this again. But now I'm glad your proved me wrong.
First, the layout of your writing is alright. It looks quite normal in my browser, like all the other stories here too.
To your writing, I can only say, it's fine, as always. It's impossible not to sympathise with your characters even with that I don't necessarily like, for instance Che'estaheh with his plotting.
I'm curious of how you will develop this story. I'm not a big fan of romances, where only perfect people find together to a perfect life. And I'm rather sure you won't turn it this way. In your last chapter, you'd already implied, that if they find a happy ending, it will be at a cost. And anyway, what did you think, to left your readers with this?! It's cruel. Please update. Can't wait.
lacontreras chapter 12 . 6/6
I just read your story after skipping over it many times. I really did not want to read about Magua, but after starting I could not stop. Great tie in to movie, and I love your style of writing. Thank you for the warnings of spelling and grammar, I am picky in that regard. I also like the 'my story my rules' statement it made me have more of an open mind! I absolutely cannot wait to hear the rest of the story! I now want Magua to have some happiness, he is more than just a man with revenge now.
weekaa1313 chapter 12 . 6/6
How could you my dear...with opening and ending like that...aarrghh...
Intrigued me indeed.

atiketook chapter 12 . 6/5
awesome chapter!
Puffgirl1952 chapter 12 . 6/5
The LONG awaited update and it was a good chapter; keep rocking, rolling and writing!
dragonsoul chapter 11 . 6/3
please update this story, because I want to know what will happen next.
Joker's Lover chapter 1 . 4/21
I totally love this already. One because Magua doesn't have enough stories with him in it. Two all the fanfiction I found so far with him in them, have been about his past on the future.
So I humbly request you make another OC/Magua. It would make me ever so happy.