Reviews for The Jealousy Accounts
Aki no Ryu chapter 16 . 9/23
Aww, that was cute. I wish Cloud didn't take on the tone of 'keeping Denzel out of Tifa's clutches' since it makes her sound like a harpy. LoL Like you said though, she'll probably take the same stance as Cloud anyway.
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 9/23
Heeheeheehee
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 9/23
Hehehe And naughtiness abounds! The room with a bed will be more comfortable though, you guys!
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 9/23
I love this scene. Lvoe the line "Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart had arrived." Reminds me of A Wrinkle in Time, when the Mrs call out "We are here!" And that meant despite the danger, the damage, all was right in the world. :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 9/23
LoL, I didn't take Tifa to be the uber wedding-planning type. I think she would have been harassed herself and wanting some peace and quiet.
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 9/23
I think this is the third time I've read this chapter and I don't think I've realized before that Tessa was daydreaming of Tifa and Cloud together. Or was that just a cover and she was really day dreaming about herself in his arms? Hmm...
Princess-Of-Callow chapter 17 . 9/11
I boggles my mind—how well you write Cloud. How well you write Tifa. Its borderline..unfair! I'm especially fond your knack for pacing; every paragraph is masterful and frictionless. The dialogue is seamless and faithful to the characters. You made the weight of every word Cloud spoke palpable and that does not come easy to most. Simply grade A. 10/10.
Lina chapter 19 . 9/10
Wow.. Perfectly fitting song. No words... :')
So beautiful and so fitting!
sunflowerspot chapter 18 . 8/31
This was just so absolutely, perfectly sweet.
sunflowerspot chapter 17 . 8/31
This is like a tall, cool glass of iced tea on a hot day. Hits the spot. :)
aleph-vody chapter 18 . 8/22
yeyyyy! an update! i like it!
InVerso chapter 16 . 7/11
Great Work! Waiting for more xD
sunflowerspot chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
This chapter is really touching, especially when you think about Cloud's childhood, and his "'I'm not alone" from Advent Children. He's not alone anymore, and he doesn't leave anyone else alone either. Definitely the hero, that one! Absolutely love this chapter. :)
NadejdaHope chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
I know I haven't been a good girl because I've been reading this fic a lot of times before yet never reviewed, so here's one : I definitely love chapter 2! "Best drug in the world."