Reviews for The Jealousy Accounts
Aki no Ryu chapter 18 . 4/22
Aww! How adorable! I love the new member of the family! It would be hilarious if Wolf ends up as in love with Tifa as Cloud is... uhmmmm... plot bunny...? Heehee!
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 4/22
Ahahaha! Cloud's amazing learning curve! The sky's the limit, bro!
Aki no Ryu chapter 20 . 4/22
I'm so behind! I haven't been able to read your fics in so long! Loved this one-shot! Loved the way they made themselves vulnerable to get to the truth. Well done!
Aramus13 chapter 20 . 3/1
Sweet, steamy chapter. Love it.
SpicyWifey chapter 20 . 2/27
LOL I loved the end. "Oh... oh..."
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
Omg! I loved this chapter! I love Wolf! I hope you have more chapters with Wolf in them.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
This is by far my favorite chapter you have written! I love it! Man I wish we could see those pictures.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
My grin became wider and wider with each sentence read.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Waaaaaaaah! The feels man! The feels!
La Fin de la Monde 1 chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
I am going to be perfectly honest and say that reading this is one of my guilty pleasures because I love Cloti and it is funny to see the naughty bits. I hope they have a baby of their own.
Aki no Ryu chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
Aww, that was cute. I wish Cloud didn't take on the tone of 'keeping Denzel out of Tifa's clutches' since it makes her sound like a harpy. LoL Like you said though, she'll probably take the same stance as Cloud anyway.
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
Heeheeheehee
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Hehehe And naughtiness abounds! The room with a bed will be more comfortable though, you guys!
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
I love this scene. Lvoe the line "Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart had arrived." Reminds me of A Wrinkle in Time, when the Mrs call out "We are here!" And that meant despite the danger, the damage, all was right in the world. :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
LoL, I didn't take Tifa to be the uber wedding-planning type. I think she would have been harassed herself and wanting some peace and quiet.