Reviews for Ichigo Kurosaki – The Arrancar of Fire
I think you should give ichigo a second zanpakuto but it takes a while to realise it and you should write 12 more chapters
chris chapter 1 . 1/19
keep on writing
RoboDestroyer chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Please continue I really enjoy this idea I think it is brilliant eagerly await next few chapters.
desdelor97 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
this story is so freaking awesome, love ichigos zanpakuto. the plot is interesting, cant wait for more scenes with ichigo and soul society
DragonFury7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
fxxking update! For fxxksakes!
kira2501 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Plz, continue this story, i love it so much.

Ps, yes i am lazy, cuz i don't wanna waste my time by logging in.
And yes my name is kira2501 here.
bockly101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
WHY HAVEN'T YOU KEPT UP WITH THIS. ITS SO GOOD! Please continue this. I haven't read a bleach fanfic this good in a while.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Please update soon
Doctor Psychosis chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
nice story my friend and i can't wait to read more, it confuses me at some points and others are lost on me but the main story line is quite interesting and i can't wait to read more should you continue it.
DeadPineapple chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
please update soon
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
interesting. Byakuya is in trouble methinks and Masaki, a hollow? hmm, how will other characters react? many questions to ponder...
Lil-hillbilly92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Please find somebody to continue this story...Lil-hillbilly92
Pitapat chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I would like to read the story and I am curious about the progress of the story as well. What will Ichigo do with his newly gained powers? How will the relationship with his mother go? I am very curious and looking forward it read more from the story. I find it very interesting.