Reviews for Ichigo Kurosaki – The Arrancar of Fire
fxxking update! For fxxksakes!
kira2501 chapter 1 . 6/3
Plz, continue this story, i love it so much.

Ps, yes i am lazy, cuz i don't wanna waste my time by logging in.
And yes my name is kira2501 here.
bockly101 chapter 1 . 4/15
WHY HAVEN'T YOU KEPT UP WITH THIS. ITS SO GOOD! Please continue this. I haven't read a bleach fanfic this good in a while.
Please update soon
Alucard-Masters chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
nice story my friend and i can't wait to read more, it confuses me at some points and others are lost on me but the main story line is quite interesting and i can't wait to read more should you continue it.
jngbro chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
please update soon
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
interesting. Byakuya is in trouble methinks and Masaki, a hollow? hmm, how will other characters react? many questions to ponder...
Lil-hillbilly92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Please find somebody to continue this story...Lil-hillbilly92
Pitapat chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I would like to read the story and I am curious about the progress of the story as well. What will Ichigo do with his newly gained powers? How will the relationship with his mother go? I am very curious and looking forward it read more from the story. I find it very interesting.
IchiIchi chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Even if this is 2 years old you should totally update this xD idea seems awesome!
Rico850 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I think it's awesome you should make more chapters
huskylover149 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
WRITE MORE! YOU ARE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOUR STORY AND HOW YOU WROTE AND HOW HIS MOM IS SO AWESOME AND HOW THEY MET AND HOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER!AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW ISSHIN REACTS AND HOW EVERYONE ELSE REACTS TO ICHIGO AND MASAKI AND HOW ORHIMEA oihgRWI0HG['IHRWEJARGA'PG ITS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL I JUST KNOW IT! MAKE FRICKING MORE!
i love you
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Awesome XD please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
sure your aware you called yourself a puny human
Stilphyell chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
A pity that a story with so much potential wasn't continued...

It would be really great if you found your muse again and write. It certainly would be interesting seeing how the new king of Hueco Mundo can battle against Yhwach and is forces :P