Reviews for What If
H chapter 7 . 1/8
update ! i love the plot and omg emily i feel so bad she should get anew love interest to move on from spencer.
totaleclipse9110 chapter 7 . 1/4
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Good job PIC. Now update soon!
xyepx chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Dang that sucks for her. Good update though!
MizzSanta chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Keep it coming
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Glad to see you are back, can't wait for more. And Merry Christmas
ItsMeCharlee chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
love the banter between them. So cute. I feel bad for Emily. please give her a new love interest who is the real deal this time. you are gonna take time towards the wedding aren't you. however I feel that they shouldn't avoid what exactly happened to them. maybe they can talk after the wedding, regardless who's getting married. thanks for coming back, after all this time.
dumle2209 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas and thank you for your present to us :o)

This was a great chapter and I'm really enjoying their Little banter over the phone. I'm really looking forward to see where you take this and I hope you'll feel inspired Again very soon. I feel sad for Emily, but you can't compete with Spashley ;o)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the Holidays - oh, and Happy New Year too ;o)
lilce1992 chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
That was an awkward ass phone conversation
googoo4u chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I don't know I could be wrong. But, I'm hoping I'm not this wedding doesn't seem like it's real. I hope the vibe I'm getting is right and this so called wedding is Ashley' s way of getting Spencer to come back to her. Oh yeah Spashley reunited.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I think spencer should go to the wedding and find out what exactly is Ashley's deal. I have my hunch about what is going on at the Davies household but I'm letting you tell it yourself. Hope I'm right though.
Ohsoclever1 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Okay now that Spence says she's not a sharer I see why em didn't know Spashley's past.

Wow, Emily way to set your self up for failure. I like em but come on you know how Spence feels for Ash and this is not the time for confessions. Smh.

Damn...why end it there? I think Ash called because she had a feeling she was close to losing Spence. Can't wait to here what she has to say.

Love this chap and excited for the next.
Ohsoclever1 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Hmmm, I wonder what's bothering Emily? Is she jealous of Spence thinking about her ex? Crazy that they known each other so long and never had this convo about Spashley before. it always kill me when the new girl doesn't want to know anything about the ex. I'm not saying you have to get a novel but a taste. A girl's ex makes up a lot of her... so I would want to know.

Anywho, I like Kyla pushy behavior :). I wondering if Ash was standing there during that whole conversation.

Great chapter...on to the next
lilce1992 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I wonder what Ashley wants, but I kinda feel bad that Emily's feelings won't be returned
dumle2209 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
More more more ;o) I really wanna know what's going to happen. Can't wait to see what Kyla is up to and I really hope Spencer waits to commit to Emily till after the wedding, 'cause I kind of like Emily, but I'm a Spashley fan so she can be happy with someone else ;o) She can totally have Madison! ;o)
I'm really looking forward to your next update. Thanks for a great story.