Reviews for Perils of the North
JNSx7 chapter 29 . 9/27/2015
Oh my gosh. It was so obvious to see Tarquin's plan, but Lance didn't want to believe it.
"Didn't someone once say, 'Where there's life, there's hope'?" I thought it was Aquaman.
JNSx7 chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
...what just happened?
JNSx7 chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Holy crap! This chapter is a heart-wrencher.
JNSx7 chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Reading about Kate and Garth beating the crap outta the others was a good stress reliever.
JNSx7 chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
I really love the, "Kill him!" part. It was hilarious!
JNSx7 chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
I really want them to run into Santa Claus.
JNSx7 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
"I've seen the movie too."
I busted up laughing.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/8/2015
Okay, just like every other story about canines. Why are wolves punching each other and not using their fangs? Seriously, it's makes your story sound so stupid hearing wolves fighting with fists. Are these freak wolves? I know this was a cartoon but even in that they fought with like real wolves!
JNSx7 chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Yeah, I read that one Greek crossover you wrote, so I understood more than the average reader.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/1/2015
Why are wolves punching each other? Do dogs even have fists?
supernt chapter 36 . 3/4/2014
pleace WRITE MORE
Guest chapter 36 . 10/22/2013
Make more!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
I never heard Lilly say such things to Kate before!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Good Story!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 36 . 9/24/2013
Great chapter gordon, keep it up! Well, well, well now that Tarquin knows that Lilly's alive cause of Mallt tellin him and that she's aligned herself with the rebels. What Tarquin didn't want to happen indeed has happened regardin Kate though. Cause of Humphery, she's got that fire that she once had and now even more so. She's determined to not give up on the united pack. Wonder how Tarquin's gonna react to seein the new part of her when they go to help Edgar out? Although this is all happinin I think the real danger here is Mallt and her plan for Lilly. If Tarquin attacks the rebels, it could give her and her sisters the opportunity indeed to capture Lilly. Can't wait for the next chapter!