Reviews for What is Family?
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 2/18
I feel like there should be a dun dun dun at the end with that cliffhanger
ryeonixg chapter 20 . 1/22
Gah! Why isn't there any more!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
I just realised you havent updated quite a while - PLEASE! DONT ABANDON THIS STORY! Its great and I desperately want read more!
guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Been a while since u updated! Hope u haven't given up the story
3326freespirit chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
hope you keep going with this story! this is very interesting and i like rebellious neal!
Ria Dalrado chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
I love this story, it is awesome! Please update soon!
just-jess-joe chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I really wish this story would update.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
love it looking forward to more
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
Please please update soon
ScytheMeister7 chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Please do continue
Pirate18 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
YOU MUST CONTINUE! This has been the most suspensful, ans entertaining fic I've read in a long time. Please don't keep us waiting for longer! You have a talent, use it. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Ahhh this story was awesomely cool! I actually really like how u incorporate bits and pieces from the real episodes :) u should really finish this story, it's begging to have an ending and I really wanna know what happens next. Thank you for taking the time to write this story thus far, please finish it when u have the time... Which hopefully won't be too long a wait for your anxious readers haha.
Sincerely, your anonymous fan
Heather Mallard chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Very interesting chapter ...poor Neal. I dont see why Keller, didn't just kill him when he had the chance, but I guess he felt he could use him with the forgeries. Now it seems that Neal's painting has sealed his doom. poor Neal. I am quite sure he didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag. Peter must be beside himself. I am enjoying this story of yours but do stil find some of the English used disracting.

For instance., your still using the word 'lied' wrongly. He 'lied' on his bed, is NOT correct English. There is no such word as lied in this context as he in, 'he 'lied' in his bed!

'Lied' means to 'lie' to tell a fib and is the past tense use of the word and that is all.
As in 'He lied to his friends, when he told them...blah blah..." understand. I hope this clarifies the use of the word 'lied' for you for your future stories...and I hope you take this correction, in the manner they are given...i.e that I am not trying to be nasty, but to simply inform...

Well done over all and thanks for the fun read. 3
Heather Mallard chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Hi I am enjoying this story...However that said can I just say one never says, 'Neal lied in his bed!' The right way to write this would be to say, 'Neal lay in his bed. It's 'he laid down on his bed' and not 'he lied down on his bed' Do you see the difference?

...The word 'lied' would be used in the context of 'he lies'; he tells a lie; or the past tense use of the word, 'he lied... about the evidence ..' etc ...Ok?

Just an example of some of the English you are using, that is incorrect.

Apart from some discriptive writing being long winded and unecessary, the jist of this story is nice and kind of cute...However that said, I am finding the English, and grammar at times waring, I cannot lie. Your Beta should've picked up on it and if you don't have one, maybe it would be a good idea to get one.

Sorry to sound cruel, but I do believe your idea's are good and if it's just the English and or, the poor grammar that is letting you down, then I am telling you, that can be improved upon. If you're willing to learn, that is. All that said for now I am still reading and so I like your idea's. Well done.
Renks chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
I want to know what happens!