Reviews for What is Family?
Please Update Soon
giococcinella chapter 20 . 8/19
been a while since you updated this story, hope you didn't give it up! pleasee I love this story! Thank you
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 2/18
I feel like there should be a dun dun dun at the end with that cliffhanger
ryeonixg chapter 20 . 1/22
Gah! Why isn't there any more!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
I just realised you havent updated quite a while - PLEASE! DONT ABANDON THIS STORY! Its great and I desperately want read more!
guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Been a while since u updated! Hope u haven't given up the story
3326freespirit chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
hope you keep going with this story! this is very interesting and i like rebellious neal!
Ria Dalrado chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
I love this story, it is awesome! Please update soon!
just-jess-joe chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I really wish this story would update.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
love it looking forward to more
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
Please please update soon
ScytheMeister7 chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Please do continue
Pirate18 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
YOU MUST CONTINUE! This has been the most suspensful, ans entertaining fic I've read in a long time. Please don't keep us waiting for longer! You have a talent, use it. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Ahhh this story was awesomely cool! I actually really like how u incorporate bits and pieces from the real episodes :) u should really finish this story, it's begging to have an ending and I really wanna know what happens next. Thank you for taking the time to write this story thus far, please finish it when u have the time... Which hopefully won't be too long a wait for your anxious readers haha.
Sincerely, your anonymous fan
Heather Mallard chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Very interesting chapter ...poor Neal. I dont see why Keller, didn't just kill him when he had the chance, but I guess he felt he could use him with the forgeries. Now it seems that Neal's painting has sealed his doom. poor Neal. I am quite sure he didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag. Peter must be beside himself. I am enjoying this story of yours but do stil find some of the English used disracting.

For instance., your still using the word 'lied' wrongly. He 'lied' on his bed, is NOT correct English. There is no such word as lied in this context as he in, 'he 'lied' in his bed!

'Lied' means to 'lie' to tell a fib and is the past tense use of the word and that is all.
As in 'He lied to his friends, when he told them...blah blah..." understand. I hope this clarifies the use of the word 'lied' for you for your future stories...and I hope you take this correction, in the manner they are given...i.e that I am not trying to be nasty, but to simply inform...

Well done over all and thanks for the fun read. 3