Reviews for I Wish You Would Look at Me
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 2/18
Very nice. So are Hinata's eyes grey or green?
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 2/18
Yay! Now will there be actual interaction between the two of them?
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 2/18
Wow... That's going to lead to a fight in the future if they get together.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 2/18
Interesting start. Don't know why you felt the need to give Hinata green eyes. Might have been easier just to not say the color and leave it to the reader's imagination that she might still have lavender eyes.

Other than that good writing and solid characterizations so well done and keep on writing.
PalesaRoy chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Damn! The lyrics from each song Sasuke makes got my heart beating and blood flowing on a whole new level. I mean... those are top notch lyrics that only a professional songwriter can create. Not to mention, one would get rich quicker. Author-chan, are u some kind of famous songwriter that we know? I'm starting to get suspicious here...
Guest chapter 21 . 1/9/2016
how the fuck can u write so well ..i m crying for more thn an hour bcoz of this freaking gud story
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
The songs are so awesome. Like I wish I could really hear Sasuke's voice and the crazy bass parts.

I feel a lot better about Hinata but her choice should obviously be Sasuke. He's written all of these songs about her and has disclosed very deep parts of himself to her. Although both Sasuke and Sai are kind of manipulative, Sai gives me super bad vibes.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
This chapter was very enjoyable to read. Hinata seems unable to choose... Like why did she just go out with Itachi that one day- is that normal? And I'm curious about Itachi's thoughts on Sasuke and Hinata.

I also don't understand Hinata's motives regarding Sai; however, I wonder if Sai is right about Sasuke just being possessive. I feel that if Hinata had not initially been a Naruto fan, Sasuke would not have had much interest. Regardless, I still love Sasuke's character.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I have been fangirling the entire chapter. Although I don't like how Sasuke objectifies Hinata, I'm still rooting for him.
TheEternallyElite chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
You are awesome TayMor! And the wedding scene wasn't as bad as you think! The Aoi part was rather funny
TheEternallyElite chapter 23 . 11/22/2015
And I was about to ask if the songs were real! Amazing job and tell your brother I said he did an awesome job, too!
TheEternallyElite chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
Okay, I think I'll start hating Kiba too
TheEternallyElite chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
Man this story is just so gratifying!
TheEternallyElite chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Will Fugaku and Mikoto die, Tay-chan?*asks like a five year old*
TheEternallyElite chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I'm a weirdo who likes short chapters! Hahaha!
Ahem *cough, cough* sorry you had to meet my retarded side