Reviews for I Wish You Would Look at Me
palesaroy chapter 3 . 8/3
Damn! The lyrics from each song Sasuke makes got my heart beating and blood flowing on a whole new level. I mean... those are top notch lyrics that only a professional songwriter can create. Not to mention, one would get rich quicker. Author-chan, are u some kind of famous songwriter that we know? I'm starting to get suspicious here...
how the fuck can u write so well ..i m crying for more thn an hour bcoz of this freaking gud story
The songs are so awesome. Like I wish I could really hear Sasuke's voice and the crazy bass parts.

I feel a lot better about Hinata but her choice should obviously be Sasuke. He's written all of these songs about her and has disclosed very deep parts of himself to her. Although both Sasuke and Sai are kind of manipulative, Sai gives me super bad vibes.
This chapter was very enjoyable to read. Hinata seems unable to choose... Like why did she just go out with Itachi that one day- is that normal? And I'm curious about Itachi's thoughts on Sasuke and Hinata.

I also don't understand Hinata's motives regarding Sai; however, I wonder if Sai is right about Sasuke just being possessive. I feel that if Hinata had not initially been a Naruto fan, Sasuke would not have had much interest. Regardless, I still love Sasuke's character.
I have been fangirling the entire chapter. Although I don't like how Sasuke objectifies Hinata, I'm still rooting for him.
TheEliteSlave chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
You are awesome TayMor! And the wedding scene wasn't as bad as you think! The Aoi part was rather funny
TheEliteSlave chapter 23 . 11/22/2015
And I was about to ask if the songs were real! Amazing job and tell your brother I said he did an awesome job, too!
TheEliteSlave chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
Okay, I think I'll start hating Kiba too
TheEliteSlave chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
Man this story is just so gratifying!
TheEliteSlave chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Will Fugaku and Mikoto die, Tay-chan?*asks like a five year old*
TheEliteSlave chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I'm a weirdo who likes short chapters! Hahaha!
Ahem *cough, cough* sorry you had to meet my retarded side
TheEliteSlave chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
Nice story, still hating Sai btw
TheEliteSlave chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Man, I hate Sai. Stupid jerk. Oh, speaking of the stupid jerk, I have to do a chapter on the other guys including him, so bye! And awesome story plot!
SasuFann chapter 26 . 9/10/2015
Waaaaw is all I can say. Really creative. I would have liked to know what happened between Sasuke and his mother but this is amazing story overall.
Lukalukageno chapter 6 . 6/7/2015