Reviews for I Wish You Would Look at Me
Lukalukageno chapter 6 . 6/7
Aww
Kibachow chapter 26 . 3/22
This story was very very good. You made us love the slightly damaged imperfect pair. The only thing is Sasuke mom and even his dad should have been punished. What they did was criminal. Even though Sasuke father apologized what he did was unforgivable. Charges should have been brought up against them no matter if they changed or not.
Kibachow chapter 12 . 3/22
This chapter was really needed for us to accept Hinata. She really is not perfect but just trying to do what felt like the right thing at the time. Really love that your Sasuke did not give up. Canon Sasuke would have.
Kibachow chapter 11 . 3/22
Great story. Very realistic but I would have dumped Hinata.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Can't believe I missed this XD
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
C3siah chapter 26 . 1/16
I love sasuke. Great personification. Amazing fic.
mangetsu no hime chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
Uwaaaa this is really... ヽ(*)ノ #wink

as always i really love it when you make Sasuke's POV. and this is such a 'smooch smooch' fic hahahaha...٩(๑3๑)۶

Ganbatte for your next sasuhina stories
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Great story! Saskue is sort of an emo lol but I understand that! Its nice that they have causal lives instead of all that ninja crap in this story! Only problem is Saskue can be a little bitch somtimes but hes still a great character! Again well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Where i can find the song?
LovitaSxH chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
Wahoo this story was wonderful with: heavy bouncing, romance, lovely obsession, my favorite paring and drama. I very like it ‿
Tamani chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
love this story! SO good! :) great job on it all the way!
sweeti.l.angel chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
ah ma favourite
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Well, it would be nice if Hinata actually got to see the true meaning of the lyrics, but I don't know if that could fit.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I liked this very much!
eternalsunshiine chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
Hahahahha! Wow just wow I didn't expect that but I should have that was amazing and I'm happy to know that there is another chapter to this. You have created the best musician theme naruto fiction I have ever read and your songs make me wanna sing them for reals.