Reviews for Flight of the Mockingjay
Noooo! Johanna, why...?
I feel so so sad for finnick. I'm glad gale and him began to trust each other, and that finnick realizes he has friends, but he didn't deserve to undergo the pain he went through after Annie's death. I wonder if he's gonna take Johannas advice to go find another girl?
CAN'T STAND IT! ARGHH! I'm a complete galeniss fan and I am so so SO glad gale wasnt hijacked, but WHY DID HIS MEMORIES GET ALTERED?
JlovesGaara chapter 34 . 12/27/2016
Awesome! Great writing, loved every minute.
Danain chapter 34 . 9/1/2016
poor finnick is still alone after so many years? thats sad!
To be honest, my favorite part was the first one, really enjoed it, excellent part.
Theres a few things i didnt like from the second part (mainly a weak gale, depending on katniss too much, almost like peeta in the real thing) and theres several things i didnt like from the third part, this is the worst part imo.
Danain chapter 33 . 9/1/2016
katniss should stop her stupid habit to let boys sleep with her just because they are upset or something...
i didnt like the last chapters because was focused all in katniss grieving peeta and carac, instead of her life with gale. Besides it would be good to know more about what happened to gales family. katniss was more sad about peeta than gales whole family!
Danain chapter 32 . 9/1/2016
is very weird all that suddenly devotion to late peeta, she didnt seem to care much about him in the last two books!...was all about gale or finnick!
Danain chapter 29 . 9/1/2016
i love finnick, always will, and i love that he is the one being there instead of peeta, i just hate the stupid breadboy...but, is really weird the friendship between katniss and finnick, you wrote all their actions in the border of something more, a little too much affectionate towards each other, and i dont like it one bit!
Danain chapter 25 . 9/1/2016
gale is right to be mad. Im sorry but i dont sit on my male friends lap when im distress! and what is worst katniss see that like a normal thing to do...
Danain chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
Where was johanna during finnicks nightmare?, it was more logical she being the one to comfort him, after all she was sleeping next to him (no way she didnt wake up!) also he said she is almost like his sister and they have been friends way longer than finnick and katniss... sometimes it feels like you put katniss in every emotional situation (with finnick and peeta, specially) even when it doesnt make sense!
NCCullenLover0613 chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
I was really expecting a...mutual masturbation scene between Katniss and Gale (you know, since they were still in love but couldn't touch). I'm anxious to see how this plays out :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
I loved reading your trilogy, I read it all in the matter of 2 days! I have to say that I loved your adaptaions of all the characters, especially Finnick :) I'm going to make sure to check out some of your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love this trilogy do you think you can add some more stuff cuz I'm dying to read more!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love this so much you should write a book one day please continue writing on this profile it is what I look toward too I hope you read this.
GirlOfYourDreams09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
OMG I loved this trilogy, you are an excellent writer. I actually think that that sometimes fanfictions can be better than the actual book itself. this is one of those times, you actually wrote a good story with a happy ending without disappointing the majority of readers. GALENISS FOREVER 3!