Reviews for Flight of the Mockingjay
Danain chapter 34 . 9/1
poor finnick is still alone after so many years? thats sad!
To be honest, my favorite part was the first one, really enjoed it, excellent part.
Theres a few things i didnt like from the second part (mainly a weak gale, depending on katniss too much, almost like peeta in the real thing) and theres several things i didnt like from the third part, this is the worst part imo.
Danain chapter 33 . 9/1
katniss should stop her stupid habit to let boys sleep with her just because they are upset or something...
i didnt like the last chapters because was focused all in katniss grieving peeta and carac, instead of her life with gale. Besides it would be good to know more about what happened to gales family. katniss was more sad about peeta than gales whole family!
Danain chapter 32 . 9/1
is very weird all that suddenly devotion to late peeta, she didnt seem to care much about him in the last two books!...was all about gale or finnick!
Danain chapter 29 . 9/1
i love finnick, always will, and i love that he is the one being there instead of peeta, i just hate the stupid breadboy...but, is really weird the friendship between katniss and finnick, you wrote all their actions in the border of something more, a little too much affectionate towards each other, and i dont like it one bit!
Danain chapter 25 . 9/1
gale is right to be mad. Im sorry but i dont sit on my male friends lap when im distress! and what is worst katniss see that like a normal thing to do...
Danain chapter 22 . 9/1
Where was johanna during finnicks nightmare?, it was more logical she being the one to comfort him, after all she was sleeping next to him (no way she didnt wake up!) also he said she is almost like his sister and they have been friends way longer than finnick and katniss... sometimes it feels like you put katniss in every emotional situation (with finnick and peeta, specially) even when it doesnt make sense!
NCCullenLover0613 chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
I was really expecting masturbation scene between Katniss and Gale (you know, since they were still in love but couldn't touch). I'm anxious to see how this plays out :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
I loved reading your trilogy, I read it all in the matter of 2 days! I have to say that I loved your adaptaions of all the characters, especially Finnick :) I'm going to make sure to check out some of your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love this trilogy do you think you can add some more stuff cuz I'm dying to read more!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love this so much you should write a book one day please continue writing on this profile it is what I look toward too I hope you read this.
GirlOfYourDreams09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
OMG I loved this trilogy, you are an excellent writer. I actually think that that sometimes fanfictions can be better than the actual book itself. this is one of those times, you actually wrote a good story with a happy ending without disappointing the majority of readers. GALENISS FOREVER 3!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
Terrific conclusion to yourEPIC! Well done you!

AliceW chapter 34 . 7/22/2013
I found your stories and i absolutly love them !
my favorite parts? a hard to choose only a few...
- when Katniss and Gale admit their feelings for eatchothers
- the fun they had with Finnick on the Arena
- In district 13 when Katniss took the first step and they really kiss
OMG there so many!
i really didn't like Peeta's death but it was good that he found and experimented love before diying.
To be a rebel chapter 34 . 6/5/2013
It's finished :( But on the other hand I'm happy about it. It was wonderful ending. I just love Finnick so much haha. You are a lovely, talented writer and I hope you continue to write. You amaze me every time. :)
mbogue99 chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
Oh I would love a Finnick and Katniss story. Or a AU modern one. I'm sad to see this story end but it was great!