Reviews for Flight of the Mockingjay
NCCullenLover0613 chapter 13 . 1/26
I was really expecting a...mutual masturbation scene between Katniss and Gale (you know, since they were still in love but couldn't touch). I'm anxious to see how this plays out :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
I loved reading your trilogy, I read it all in the matter of 2 days! I have to say that I loved your adaptaions of all the characters, especially Finnick :) I'm going to make sure to check out some of your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love this trilogy do you think you can add some more stuff cuz I'm dying to read more!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love this so much you should write a book one day please continue writing on this profile it is what I look toward too I hope you read this.
GirlOfYourDreams09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
OMG I loved this trilogy, you are an excellent writer. I actually think that that sometimes fanfictions can be better than the actual book itself. this is one of those times, you actually wrote a good story with a happy ending without disappointing the majority of readers. GALENISS FOREVER 3!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
Terrific conclusion to yourEPIC! Well done you!

Best,
jewelpearl
AliceW chapter 34 . 7/22/2013
I found your stories and i absolutly love them !
my favorite parts? a hard to choose only a few...
- when Katniss and Gale admit their feelings for eatchothers
- the fun they had with Finnick on the Arena
- In district 13 when Katniss took the first step and they really kiss
OMG there so many!
i really didn't like Peeta's death but it was good that he found and experimented love before diying.
To be a rebel chapter 34 . 6/5/2013
It's finished :( But on the other hand I'm happy about it. It was wonderful ending. I just love Finnick so much haha. You are a lovely, talented writer and I hope you continue to write. You amaze me every time. :)
mbogue99 chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
Oh I would love a Finnick and Katniss story. Or a AU modern one. I'm sad to see this story end but it was great!
ShortySC22 chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
I loved the ending to this story and have loved following it the past few months.
To be a rebel chapter 33 . 6/2/2013
Love love love. Wonderful chapter, I'm sure the epilogue will be just as good :)
mbogue99 chapter 33 . 5/30/2013
The whole Carac thing surprised me but I'm glad Katniss didn't even second guess herself and make a big mistake. Poor Peeta!
Pinklove21 chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
I'm glad that at least Carac is alive and well even if he did have some sort of crush on a taken girl :) And that perhaps he will be with Delly now.

Oh and of course all the wonderfulness that is galeniss! The necklace was a cute idea and I'm glad Finn is back! Can't wait for the epilogue :)
ShortySC22 chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
Loved this chapter. I liked Carac returning and Prim's reaction as well as Delly's reaction. Can't wait to see how you'll end this in the epilogue.
To be a rebel chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
I'm so excited for Finnick :)
And that last sentence was perfect.