Reviews for For the Love of a Daughter
butterflykisses0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Aww so sweet!
starophie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
;_; was not planning to cry myself to sleep, so...awk. but this was so precious, i can't even bring myself to flail and fangirl like i normally do because i feel like that would be...sacrilegious, somehow? idek, but what i do know is that this, like you, was so amazing and beautiful and, just...crytastic. ugh. i love ruth, and i wish she got to actually be on the show more because i think she would've been such a fascinating person to explore. (also, have i ever told you that my headcanon for emma is that her middle name is ruth? true story.) and, just, i love you lots and this is great and ;alsdfjksd;lk so gorgeous. xoxo.
MJEmerson chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Fan-flippin'-tastic! I love this. OUAT is my absolute favorite show and you have done SUCH a great job bringing out untold stories and behind the scenes. I don't care what anyone else says, your work is awesome.
addicted2broadway89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
really great. Nice Mother/Daughter story
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was wonderful writing!
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was absolutely lovely, from start to finish! It was a very enjoyable read.
katarina chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
love it, please make more xD
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
aww...so sweet...though the King George thing is a bit wrong...
this area here I mean: [I was captured by King George – do you -?" Emma shakes her head. "He was – well, it's a long story, but the gist is that he wanted your father as his son and wanted him to marry his daughter. Kathryn, in Storybrooke," she adds, answering Emma's unasked question. "Princess Abigail in this world."]

Abigail was King Midas' daughter and George wanted a marriage alliance between the two kingdoms.

anyway totally adorable...and Emma's gonna kill George if he tries to do anything to Henry...assuming Snow or Charming don't get their first.
stalburkslovers chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
lovely :)
Katreen chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
T'was amazing. I am gonna cry more.
mmb chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
what a lovely look at emma and snow! thank you!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awww I really want Emma to know this on the show! Her grandmother was amazing! And this I think its my favorite episode :)
Beautiful!
Astrakelly chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Very touching I liked this one shot quite a lot, well done:) I'll go check out your other stories as well
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
So sweet
hfce chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh that was so sweet. :(