Reviews for Throne Room
Chameleon Eyes chapter 1 . 8/29
This was so good! A very well thought out one shot revolving around Link & Zelda's life after TP. I like how there were references to the games during her travels, as well as Link's opportunities to go with his other beloveds but then eventually choosing her. Your repetitions are amazing in this, especially the throne room paragraphs creating a full circle ending. Good job, it was well written and just so lovely. I definitely envision this after TP. Heh heh.
A Shadow's Lament chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ah, this was beautiful to read. TP Zelink is one of my favourites and I think you brought justice to them. You explain things wonderfully and I loved how you tied everything together - bringing the start and ending together like that was clever on your part. Also, I like how Zelda made a point such as having meals with Link, and Link would think about the same thing at a different time and in a different perspective.

My only critique is the use of addressing Zelda. As Queen, she is only “Your Majesty,” and from thereon it’s “Ma’am.” You don’t address a queen as “Your Highness.” Likewise, a Princess is only “Your Highness,” never “Your Majesty.” I’ve seen many authors fall into this habit and I thought I’d correct you now. But other than that, I really did love this!
The Musical CC chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
You have an unique and amazing way to write TP Zelink. I enjoyed this fic perhaps a bit too much
FantasyMind231 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Amazing writing! This site needs more good Zelink Twilight Princess stories. Do more, do more!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Prefontaine91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow, this is very well done. I can just feel the love radiating off of this gentle but important moment between Link and Zelda. I really like it when Link leans his head into Zelda's lap as if to submit to his love and how sorry he feels. I was just so entranced when I read this, you really seem to have the gift of writing romance well. Keep it up!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/19/2012

It was beautifully written and you portrayed their emotions well! :)
Generala chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was.. well interesting...

I thought Zelda would rip his head off then kiss him.
sippurp123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved it! I have been missing some great Zelink TP one shots! You wrote this one beautifully. I hope to see more Zelink from you soon. Well done! :)