Reviews for Snowflakes in the wind
WillowBlueJay17 chapter 1 . 3/19
This was a rather precious fic and I loved it a lot. The dialogue between Natsume and Nishimura felt pretty natural and the descriptions you made were cool. And I loved how you had Natsume remember his varied experiences with spirits as he talked with Nishimura.
haruka97kaoru chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I Like IT! this story warmed my heart
AmnesiaticRoses chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
that was a truly lovely fic. 3 Thank you for writing it!
Darifica chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh Yuki Onna reminded me of Nurarihyon no mago.. Gotta love that cutie Yuki Onna :3 I'm surprised about those legends, didn't know they were known to be evil. Anyways, super amazingly touching story, I absolutely adore it :D It flows so naturally and both boys are completely in character.. Really good job on this one! Ah and I recognized the quotes but forgot the names of the youkai D: -hopes I still get my cookie- Keep up the awesomeness :D
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Thanks for this cute little story ;)

***Pyrane***
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh... that was so incredibly sweet and heart-waming...
And I think that it stayed true to the author's style too. Humans and 'demons' have more in common than anyone thinks, and that soft, subtle tragedy in the past.
Austori chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
beautiful! this story made my day :-D, its wonderful really good job :-)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Lovely. Nice. Sweet. For a moment, i really though I was reading the real Natsume Yuujinchou.
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Well that was refreshing! i really like it, esp that philosohical of looking at it, was very unique _
Pixie Dust of DOOM chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute story! :)
I caught a few of those quotes...the second from the dew god, the third from the firefly (maybe) and I remember hearing the other ones but cannot place which character said them.
I'm happy to have learned of Yuki Oni! Thanks for incorporating cool little things in your one-shot!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was heartwarming and charming. :)
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awww...this is touching and a really wonderful extended analogy and could probably fit into the canon really well. Nice bit of fluff, some friend-friend bonding, and a touch of youkai involvement. Great one-shot