Reviews for The Darkest Light
awesome!
demonbane125 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
please continue updating
The Sith'ari chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Can you have Naruto kill and consume Sasuke, and because of lingering feelings of friendship he had for the Uchiha causes the Sharingan that he obtained from consuming Sasuke to evolve into the Mangekyo Sharingan?
Arhiman The Exile chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
this is quite a good story, probably one of the few better put together [Prototype] crossover's i've been able to find. i look forward to more updates. quick question though; do you intend to have any pairings for this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Please please update! This is such a good fic don't let it doe
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
doin awesome man are you gonna finish the fic
KingLoitl chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
update soon please! this is so interesting! :D
Bladehaste chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
awesome
Umi no Suiro chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
really amazing story i hope you update soon
TheKrister2 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
AWESOME!
Gimme moar xD
This is epic, I can't even come close to a logical comment that other people than me will understand... Derp
Anyway, I'll fav and follow so I'm looking forward to any future updates!
zeldawolffang chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
i hope you keep this story going its really good _
biofan09 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
In order to even stand a ghost of a chance, the whole akatsuki organisation is going to have to attack Naruto's team. Anything else would be an insult to the united strength of 6 JInchuuriki.
Man, I feel bad for Jiraya's spies and Naruto's friends in konoha. They are just worried about him.
Animefanguy chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Nice waiting for next chapter
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Really good chapter, I like how you've kinda made a god-naruto but he wasn't godlike from the get-go, so this is a nice balance, now if he DOES NOT power down and take a beating from the akutski this will be great.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Well Kisame and Itachi could not even handle 1 host and 1 sannin, so 3(4) hosts together would turn them and another team into KIBBLE. Also for the love of kami break the tradition and DO NOT MAKE ITACHI more powerful then Naruto, Naruto has TONS more experience now, literally DECADES more then Itachi, has all of the kyuubi chakra and techniques (SO WAAAY more then Itachi), AND Naruto is a prototype which makes him INFINITELY stronger then a ninja. It so sad that 99.99% of fanfics have Naruto curb stomping everyone UNTIL they get to the gruesome-twosome (Kisame and Itachi) I mean Naruto curb stomped Pein with 8 tails and not a lot of experience, (in canon) so I can never understand WHY the fics keep making those two so OP, they are not cool and should just be another notch on his gun belt with his new power/experience.

Add in the new allies and yeah, FLAWLESS VICTORY!