Reviews for The Volunteer
Aus chapter 6 . 10/28
Simply beautiful. This was an amazing read.
l3ct0r chapter 6 . 7/28
incredible story not the tipic Lemons-story got reason, developement and not the happy ever after finish. its different and in some sense beautifull

thanks by share it
SwiftMusings chapter 6 . 6/11
This has to be one of the best Harry/Narcissa fics out there. So beautifully written. I'm so sad they can't be together though :( But it's understandable, even if it does make the end a bit sad.
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 4/18
I love this story. I really wish there was more. I hope.
PureBlood Vampira chapter 6 . 2/26
I love this, I just wish those two could be together. They deserve each other but I can understand why they can't be together.
Lady Mischief chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
I found myself hoping for an ending that would leave them to be together, but I like the ending you left us with. You argued Narcissa's side well for why she couldn't leave.
Pyryp chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Song lyrics too? Seems I'm really not part of the intended audience for this fic.
Pyryp chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Blushes and stammering from a regal adult woman? Not really believable.
Gexorian chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
This was fantastic. You should to write more Harry/Narcissa.
Ines Lovett chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Will you update soon? :)
dispassioneight chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
This is a really good affair piece, I like it immensely as that.
Pedobee chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
loved it ;)
Sela McGrane chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
I can't even express how much I'd like to see a sequel to this. Like, if you don't write it, I might be inclined to write it myself. This is a stunningly perfect piece of work.
thekecmaster chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
This was an interesting story. I did enjoy how you had the main characters experience conflicting emotions & paths as the story progressed.
Thy Coffee Lover chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
This was a wonderfully gratifying story. Although the ending left me wanting to see more happen, for someone who has been scouring the site for good, well written Harry/Narcissa action, this was everything I was looking for. Thank you for your devotion to Narcissa Malfoy. Without it, I would not have read this great story.