Reviews for The Volunteer
Pedobee chapter 6 . 3/7
loved it ;)
MegaNerdAlert chapter 6 . 1/27
I can't even express how much I'd like to see a sequel to this. Like, if you don't write it, I might be inclined to write it myself. This is a stunningly perfect piece of work.
thekecmaster chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
This was an interesting story. I did enjoy how you had the main characters experience conflicting emotions & paths as the story progressed.
Thy Coffee Lover chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
This was a wonderfully gratifying story. Although the ending left me wanting to see more happen, for someone who has been scouring the site for good, well written Harry/Narcissa action, this was everything I was looking for. Thank you for your devotion to Narcissa Malfoy. Without it, I would not have read this great story.
Engrprince chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Excellent story I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Jesus Christ I hate these endings. They leave you empty.
Engrprince chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Good start. A much better Mrs Malfoy premise than usual for this pairing. Entertaining and interesting.
SheMalfoy13 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
This story it's just so beautiful. I'm speechless. Keep the good work.
soccersack chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Quite simply, the very best Harry / Narcissa that I have ever read. By a country mile.
StoryWriter831 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
This is the sappiest mush I've read from you and I absolutely love it! You should really consider writing this stuff more often. I don't know what made it work. Harry? LOL. Maybe you should do another Narry.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to the Lucius story you said you were working on. Can't wait!

Talk to you soon, dear.
StoryWriter831 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
God, darling. This read is my absolute favorite thing that you've written, thus far. I don't know how or why, but this is the best Narcissa! You've made her so...vulnerable. She seems really dynamic in this fic. Me like.

Okay, one more to go. :( Want more.
StoryWriter831 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Ahh! So satisfying. Your prose are so rich, they become redolent at times. I swear, it's so beautifully crafted, it transcends smut.

Harry and Narcissa? :) It IS hilarious that this is your most popular fic to date.

Must...have...more. On to the next chappie.
StoryWriter831 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
When did it start? The wanting that came in such devastating waves... Did fingers in a forest force such wild desire? Could one tense and terrifying moment bind a mind to an idea like a sticking charm? Or had it always lurked there...

Totally poetic. Gorgeous.

"Is this because I wasn't breast-fed?" He asked aloud. Lol! A question I never thought to hear Harry Potter asking himself. Once again, you've pulled off the unthinkable with panache.
HoosierCullen chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I liked this fic. Harry and Narcissa fics with any length are few as far between on this sight but yours wasn't novel sized but was great to read. I like how you made us, the readers feel for the characters and experience their fellings at that time. It was a very good and hearfelt story and one of the move unique post DH stories I think I have read, especially a Narcissa/Harry one. So Thank you for sharing it.
akhtum786 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013