Reviews for The Volunteer
Netherworld chapter 6 . 5/17
Goddamn. You really do write this pairing well. Would love to see more HP/NM from you!

At any rate, this was a brilliant piece. Their dance, their guilt, the whole gamut of emotions... simply brilliant. And I have to confess that while I'm a sucker for happy endings, I quite liked this one as well. Sort of, oh, I don't know... it just fit this version of them really well.

Wonderful story. :)
Aus chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Simply beautiful. This was an amazing read.
l3ct0r chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
incredible story not the tipic Lemons-story got reason, developement and not the happy ever after finish. its different and in some sense beautifull

thanks by share it
SwiftMusings chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
This has to be one of the best Harry/Narcissa fics out there. So beautifully written. I'm so sad they can't be together though :( But it's understandable, even if it does make the end a bit sad.
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
I love this story. I really wish there was more. I hope.
PureBlood Vampira chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
I love this, I just wish those two could be together. They deserve each other but I can understand why they can't be together.
Lady Mischief chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
I found myself hoping for an ending that would leave them to be together, but I like the ending you left us with. You argued Narcissa's side well for why she couldn't leave.
Pyryp chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Song lyrics too? Seems I'm really not part of the intended audience for this fic.
Pyryp chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Blushes and stammering from a regal adult woman? Not really believable.
Gexorian chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
This was fantastic. You should to write more Harry/Narcissa.
Ines Lovett chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Will you update soon? :)
dispassioneight chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
This is a really good affair piece, I like it immensely as that.
Pedobee chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
loved it ;)
Sela McGrane chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
I can't even express how much I'd like to see a sequel to this. Like, if you don't write it, I might be inclined to write it myself. This is a stunningly perfect piece of work.
thekecmaster chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
This was an interesting story. I did enjoy how you had the main characters experience conflicting emotions & paths as the story progressed.