Reviews for Saved
himeko63 chapter 16 . 4/29
Excellent job with this story and chapter you have here! I absolutely adore a cute innocent hinata-chan! She is so adorable and I almost feel bad for itachi lol! Amazing work with this I love it and enjoy it! Can't wait to see how the rest of the Akatsuki handle our little angel's affection! Thank you for the update and may you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers, fantastic work and also happy writing!
Sabie0521 chapter 16 . 4/29
Sqeee! Dang it you made me fangirl squeal again! Haha. But yeah, I don't really see them doing it, right now anyway, it'd kinda be out of left field, with how innocent she's been acting lately.
black forest chapter 15 . 4/9
Pls update I like it
Sabie0521 chapter 15 . 2/14
So cute! :)
BTW, sorry about taking so long, I've slowed down on my fanfiction reading a bit. And it doesn't help that I was buried in updates, haha. ;)
Dang you and you cliffhangers.
Sabie0521 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I loved this! It was so long too! It was so funny when Hidan was in a present box, haha! So mean Hidan, destroying Hinatas decorations *pouty face Who was the mall Santa? I thought he was someone from Naruto's gang, cause he knew her name. Was he the real Santa, even though it seemed like he was slightly pervy? When everyone started getting gifts that were so rare and expensive, I thought it was Kakuzu who was the one who got them, cause of his liking of Hinata. But he totally wouldn't spend THAT much on her, even if he was completely in love with her. He is Kakuzu after all.
DontMessWithUndertaker chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
Oh my goodness! That was really good!
Artisabang chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Omg, well this was surprising! XD Thanks for updating!
k9chick chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Hahahahahaahh:D oh this is getting interesting
Sabie0521 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Hehehehehe. You so bad. Hahaha!
DontMessWithUndertaker chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
CHRISTMAS! CHRISTMAS!
akatsukiFTW chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I hope she stays with the akatsuki, the konaha gang aren't as great.
Hina's hime chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Keep doing what your doing I love it keep hinata like that
ILoveHinata chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
PLEASE, let her stay in that type of relationship with her housemates.
I have longed for a fanfic like this and to be honest it's quite hard for me to choose the person I want most for Hinata in these types of fanfictions.
PLEASE KEEP IT LIKE THIS!
Hinata x Akatsuki (everyone)

P.S Keep up the good work
I love Hinata and you portray quite well.
fangurl chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Oh I don't know which one I would want her to end up with! So cute!