Reviews for Saved
moonlightclock chapter 25 . 7/23
Omg Im absolutely in love with this story and your others especially your dragon master hinata but i think I found a new favourite story to ready but where the new chapters are recommended some of the old chapters don't make scene as it wasn't explained in new chwptees but I really am looking forward to the new chapters please update anew chapter soon I so cant wait for it please
SourSweety chapter 25 . 3/25
Hi Zeelee-Vallen, I'm a fan from Wattpad. Uhm... Formerly known as MizuHina1337. Does it ring a bell? I just wanna say how awesome this whole story is. All of it. From Hinata's persona to the whole plot.

Ne, Zeelee-Vallen, can you please add more scenarios of Hinata's Hyuga side? Its okay if you don't, Love it either way.

I hope your arthritis is getting better.
GET WELL SOON , truly hope you feel better
THIS STORY IS AMAZING , I'm considering getting an account just for this story please please please update
WordyFeelings chapter 25 . 3/11
I would love to see all of it! You're a really great writer!
WordyFeelings chapter 24 . 3/11
I'MABARBIEGIRLINABARBIE- GOD! THAT PART HAD ME CRACKING UP!
WordyFeelings chapter 12 . 3/11
lol
WordyFeelings chapter 12 . 3/11
lol
pikachucat chapter 25 . 3/6
awesome
himeko63 chapter 25 . 3/6
Superb job with this story and chapter! I love that we started to dive into the deeper stuff in this chapter! The DeiHinaSaso in this chapter was perfect! I was also excited when most of the Akatsuki gang showed up against Pein's wishes. I would love to see a crossdressing Deidara in later chapters as well as more of the Akatsuki opening up to Hinata about there past. Anyway thank you for the update and keep up the phenomenal work! May you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers also happy writing!
CaptainHuggyFace413 chapter 25 . 3/5
ooo I wonder how the konoha gang is reacting right now O.O. I wanna see Sasuke go crazy XD
cespericueta35 chapter 24 . 1/11
finish this
Ataira02 chapter 24 . 1/7
i do love your story. could you update pls
KitsuneSakuraMochi chapter 12 . 1/7
When my phone crashed, I stared at my phone for 2 hours straight waiting for this fanfic to load again. Love it!
CaptainHuggyFace413 chapter 24 . 12/23/2016
ah, ship here, ship there, ship everywhere!
GOOD LORDY I LOVE THIS FIC AND THIS UPDATE HAS ME LIKE 3 MMMM IM LOVIN THIS SASORI AND HINATA PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE AHHHHH
LOVE