Reviews for Spells and Originals
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Ahh Hate Elena *Traitor* and the Moments Delijah AWESOME! jaja but the momento Kol/Damon jaja soo fun xD Ok! Damon confessed the truth to Elijah!

Great chapter Please Update soon I can't wait to read the next chapter )
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
WoW Girl!Damon Dress Red Color better than femme Nikita jajaja OMG!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww I LOVE ALARIC TT-TT SHIT! I MISS ALARIC!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Poor Damon so sad:( and Stefan jajaja ! Klaus is sooo Hot xD Klefan xD
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
OMG! POor Damon! Elijah interrogating and Damon shy awww so cute jajaja xD
Panda24 chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
More please
Tori Buzolic chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Awww Damon had a fight with Elena over Elijah! Omfg I love it though. I love how Kol flirted with her. And omg Elijah running around naked on fire is stuck in my head lmaoo. Can't wait for more!
Aleema-Keto chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Just keep doing what you do and I will be happy :)

I am always partial to Elijah coming to Damons rescue when he (or in this case, she) gets himself(herself) in the usual Damon trouble. Plus, it's kind of cannon isnt it? And smug!Elijah is one of my favs.
Aleema-Keto chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Once again you give great chemistry between Stefan and Damon. And YAY Klefan to! This is perfect.

Look at Damon trying to play it cool when she knows deep down she is totally into Elijah. I cant wait for him to find out she's Damon. OMG its the Ball next!
Aleema-Keto chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Firstly, sorry it took so long for me to review. School registration was this week and for some reason that takes up all my time somehow? Anyways Sleepyhead Fem!Damon is so cuteomgawww! Glad you are just keeping this a Ric Damon friendship type thing. I do ship Dalaric, but I think Delijah might be my OTP? I dunno I like Damon with anyone it seems lol. But I am glad this is strictly Delijah. Awesome job as always.
Panda24 chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Plz write the next chapter
XIII13 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
interesting... love it..
Eprnam chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Just a bit of confusion on the poll, is yes for: stays a girl, or goes back to being a guy? Cause I think I'd prefer going back to a guy in the last chapter
Zoey24 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Loved the last chapter! Didn't expect such a quick update!

I really enjoy reading about how protective Damon is of Stefan. They really are getting closer. It's nice. I also liked how you wrote about the similarities between Klaus and Damon, and showed how Stefan can't use the excuse that Klaus is this 'big evil'.

I'm really anticipating Elijah's reaction to Damon, in the dress and everything. Hopefully he gets a star-struck for a moment (I can only hope). Damon better work it! ;)
Can't wait!

P.S. I went to your profile but couldn't find the poll you were talking about.

Can't wait to see what happens in the ball!
nowherehome chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
wow! thank you for the quick update!
can't wait to see what happens at the ball
i love delijah ;)