Reviews for Spells and Originals
Tori Buzolic chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Omfg I was wondering if klefan would make an appearance in this story and it did ;D I love how he called him 'love' in the invitation. Anyways, this was an amazing chap and can't wait for more :)
Zoey24 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Oh my goodness! I am in love with this and I've never even thought of Delijah before.

I really love reading how Damon is going through this and how you switch POVs with Elijah how intrigued he is by her. Honestly, I really hope Damon stays a girl. So much easier to imagine in my head. Also you've picked the PERFECT woman in your avatar pic for this story, she IS Damon.

I'm so glad that you're not adding Damon/Alaric romance to this story (no matter how good it would be) just cause it would kind of divert the Delijahness and we definitely don't need another love triangle in this fandom. Although I wouldn't be opposed to someone flirting with Damon in front of Elijah (Hint hint -Kol,Finn,Klaus- nudge nudge).
I'm also glad you're not a fan of Elena as well, that way we don't have to deal with her drama.

Can't wait for the ball and to see Damon's reaction to the dress! Update soon!
Bocamere chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Not boring at all. I liked this chapter. By the way, thanks for all the frequent updates!
DamonFTW chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Really like it, hope damon goes back to his normal self at the end though ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one :)
loveseverussiriusblack chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
OMG I love this! This is the best Delijah story ever. Can't wait to see damons reaction :)
Tori Buzolic chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Omfg he's escorting her to the ball! Omigod can't wait o see Damon's reacion
adookable chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
okay, i am officially in love with you! Finally a good Delijah fic! This is like one of the best things i have ever read! THANK YOU! D
Riana Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Okay I'm not quite sure about the picture. Looks kind of like Kristen Stewart, but kind of not. If you could clarify that for me, it would be good. Would make it easily to follow the story
Bocamere chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Poor Damon. I liked the Damon Stefan bonding, and I'm assuming thats's Elijah at the door so I can't wait for your next update!
Aleema-Keto chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
OMG bonus chapter! This really made my week. So needed something good after the depressing episode yesterday. I loved the crying scene. Being calm and casuel by the time Stefan got home was so like Damon. He doesnt trust his feelings to anyone and you captured that so well. Can't wait for more of this. Its become my favorite to see at the top of my updated list :)
Aleema-Keto chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
The Delijah stuff here made me warm and tingly. Woo woo! Just loving this story so much already. No idea why Elijah touching or smelling Damon's hair is so hot to me but it just is.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I love this! Update soon :D
nowherehome chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
wow! i really like your story! i love to read more delijah :D
guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
vchawdjvbalwvbiuwvbcapibcjka sbcnjaebdc awwwwww ahhhhhhhh freaking giddiness right here cant wait for the next installment of this awesome saga
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »