Reviews for Spells and Originals
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
It's an interesting story- obvious sudden pairings and Damon is actually still himself just as a girl. But the Elena trashing is silly, you don't need to make her into a villain to exclude her as a LI. And it's what gets me to stop reading because as much as I like your plotline, it's not enough to read the snippy comments about her and any other characters you project dislike for into the story.
Eprnam chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Thank you sooo much for writing this fic! I adore gender-benders, (especially when its my favorite character that's getting turned into a girl) and this is the only one I've seen so far in The Vampire Diaries fandom, and its great! I would love to see a Dalaric one too, but Delijah is awesome and there really just isn't enough of it. I can't wait for more
Bocamere chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to read about them at the ball. I must say though that I only like and read slash so the only reason I'm reading this is because it is actually Damon, albeit trapped in a female body. Therefore, I hope you do plan on getting the spell reversed at some point later on when they have developed feelings for each other. Maybe you can even make it so that when Damon changes back Elijah still has no idea that all that time it was really Damon and Damon can tell him the truth in his real body.
Panda24 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Pls write more hate on elena more coz I hate her too
adookable chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Another amazing chapter! D Thank you!
Tori Buzolic chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Omfg I was wondering if klefan would make an appearance in this story and it did ;D I love how he called him 'love' in the invitation. Anyways, this was an amazing chap and can't wait for more :)
Zoey24 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Oh my goodness! I am in love with this and I've never even thought of Delijah before.

I really love reading how Damon is going through this and how you switch POVs with Elijah how intrigued he is by her. Honestly, I really hope Damon stays a girl. So much easier to imagine in my head. Also you've picked the PERFECT woman in your avatar pic for this story, she IS Damon.

I'm so glad that you're not adding Damon/Alaric romance to this story (no matter how good it would be) just cause it would kind of divert the Delijahness and we definitely don't need another love triangle in this fandom. Although I wouldn't be opposed to someone flirting with Damon in front of Elijah (Hint hint -Kol,Finn,Klaus- nudge nudge).
I'm also glad you're not a fan of Elena as well, that way we don't have to deal with her drama.

Can't wait for the ball and to see Damon's reaction to the dress! Update soon!
Bocamere chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Not boring at all. I liked this chapter. By the way, thanks for all the frequent updates!
DamonFTW chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Really like it, hope damon goes back to his normal self at the end though ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one :)
loveseverussiriusblack chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
OMG I love this! This is the best Delijah story ever. Can't wait to see damons reaction :)
Tori Buzolic chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Omfg he's escorting her to the ball! Omigod can't wait o see Damon's reacion
adookable chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
okay, i am officially in love with you! Finally a good Delijah fic! This is like one of the best things i have ever read! THANK YOU! D
Riana Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Okay I'm not quite sure about the picture. Looks kind of like Kristen Stewart, but kind of not. If you could clarify that for me, it would be good. Would make it easily to follow the story
Bocamere chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Poor Damon. I liked the Damon Stefan bonding, and I'm assuming thats's Elijah at the door so I can't wait for your next update!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »