Reviews for Spells and Originals
guest chapter 29 . 5/16/2013
Yay another chapter :) Love it, please update asap :)
Tori Buzolic chapter 29 . 5/15/2013
"Apparently Klaus doesn't fall into that category" Well ofcourse not, he's a lover :P
Great chap, and ugh trust me I understand. There's barely enough time to breath let alone write.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 29 . 5/15/2013
Awwww So cute Moment Damon/Jeremy jajajaj but Damon Style jajaja xD Great chapter Thanks for update 3:)
WanderingWaif chapter 29 . 5/15/2013
Aw we didn't get to see what happened with Damon and Elijah on their date? Still a good chapter! I love brother bonding. Update soon!
L's-Willing-Slave chapter 28 . 5/13/2013
Love this story - Wish I could say something more, but I feel dizzy after reading 28 chapters straight . that's how much I love it.
Amethyst Violet Serenity chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
No, I hate her too. I Just wanna slap that bitch silly. UGGGGGG! No a happier note i'm like where this fic is going :D
guest chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
please update this! i want to know what happens with Damon and Elijah :)
Marion chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
Vivement la suite :)
Vive le Delijah et le Klefan :D
Bonne continuation
Bromance Forever chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
So Good I had to read it twice and thats saying something as genderbender is something I usually avoid reading, even if it wasn't so rare in vampire diaries fanfiction that I've only seen it once on AO3 and it happening to Stefan and it wasn't a spell. It was only the lure of Damon reactions, the fact it was a spell and possible Delijah that got me to read this and I am so glad I did. Brilliant. I particularly love the Various Bromances Defan, Delaric, budding Klamon, Deremy, though do wish there was more of the last one. I also love how much you've kept the characters real but taken them to a much better place as well as the few scenes of Anti Elena & Bonnie, never really like the girls on the show especially Elena who grows more like katherine with each episode, though would like to know what was it that made Stefan see Katherine in Elena as he's more often than not willfully blind to her faults, to the detriment of everything and everyone else. Hands Over Large Bag Of Cookies As Bribe More Please.
angiesan218 chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Love the twist you put to the story ...two hotties together makes any story good in my opinion... hope that Damon stays with Elijah but goes back to being a girl ... Up date soon ...oh and srry i didn't review on some chap. ..it's that i was to exited to read more but they were all good ...!##
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
The date of Elijah and Damon, is the most fun I've read jaja OMG! Team Defan, Ric Bekah together Team Cupid for Delijah Aww so cute xD jajaja Great chapter )
Guest chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Hahahah i love how you make Damon sooo emotional...a twist from the way he is on the show ...well i hope that he goes back to being a girl ...i think they make such a cute couple...hope you up date soon...
Aleema-Keto chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Oh yay! They might be making up! Elijah's commanding but gentle nature makes me swoon lol. So I totally know where Damon's butterflys come from. So excited for the next chapter :)
nowherehome chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Damon is so cute :D I love the dalaric interactions. They are hilarious!
elijahholic chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Okay, i have to agree.. Delijah, CUTE! Compared to Elejah or Kalijah, Delijah all the way! :P
And i love this whole plot of getting them together. But, still the same request, Damon the kickass girl Elijah. Not Damon sexy hot guy Elijah. :(
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »