Reviews for Spells and Originals
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
The date of Elijah and Damon, is the most fun I've read jaja OMG! Team Defan, Ric Bekah together Team Cupid for Delijah Aww so cute xD jajaja Great chapter )
Guest chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Hahahah i love how you make Damon sooo emotional...a twist from the way he is on the show ...well i hope that he goes back to being a girl ...i think they make such a cute couple...hope you up date soon...
Aleema-Keto chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Oh yay! They might be making up! Elijah's commanding but gentle nature makes me swoon lol. So I totally know where Damon's butterflys come from. So excited for the next chapter :)
nowherehome chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Damon is so cute :D I love the dalaric interactions. They are hilarious!
elijahholic chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Okay, i have to agree.. Delijah, CUTE! Compared to Elejah or Kalijah, Delijah all the way! :P
And i love this whole plot of getting them together. But, still the same request, Damon the kickass girl Elijah. Not Damon sexy hot guy Elijah. :(
Tori Buzolic chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Aha omg Ric, he's just amazing here. And I love how he didn't deny that it was a date in the beginning. Can't wait for more :D
grandma406 chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Damon is M-A-L-E...Please return him to his rightful gender...Thank you.:-)
grandma406 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
LOL!
grandma406 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Hmmmm...very interesting...gotta read more.
grandma406 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I am enjoying the story...but I am Delena all the way..and yes I think she loves them both.
grandma406 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Freaking awesome...let Damon spend some time as a female...he might learn something useful like ...men can be real ducks... Or not...looks like fun...gotta read...
Tori Buzolic chapter 27 . 2/26/2013
I was really hoping for Elijah to break out into a dance in the middle of the street singing Taylor Swift when Damon said, "we are never getting back together." Oh well :/
angiesan218 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
HAHHA GOT ME ROLLING SO STEFAN AND KLAUS ...COOL I LIKE WERE ITS GOING
angiesan218 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
OK SO STEFAN AND KLAUS GOT SOME THING GOING ON ? ANY WAY I'M SOO LOVING THIS STORY!
angiesan218 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
HOW SWEET ELIJAH GOT A DRESS FOR DAMON ...HOPE HE/SHE LIKES IT ...
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »