Reviews for The World As I Knew It
asck chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
It's an interesting one
I don't think the Moon Eye Plan works that way but whaterver I don't care. In your case it's more of a reality warping jutsu and with the juubi's power / rinengan / sharingan it doesn't seems impossible
I think it's the first time a read a story where the MEP was done (that doesn't involve time travelling)

Saw that the last update was like 6 months ago :(
Good job anyways
DARTH SAI chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Great story update ASAP !
Brenden.hawley chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
systemman chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I don't know if anyone has brought this up but Infinite Tsukuyomi (Moon Eye Plan) means that everyone dies. When Itachi used regular Tsukuyomi on Sasuke and Kakashi both were under the genjutsu until Tsunade woke them up days later. Under this grand genjutsu everyone will have an ideal life while their physical body just stands there doing nothing! Since no one is eating they will just wither away and die. Also I assume that Inifinte Tsukuyomi doesn't work on animals so while everyone on the planet is standing still in a daze their physical bodies can be attacked by any and every creature and insect alive.

And for those readers who think the people will be still moving but seeing the world through rose colored eyes well then the people under the genjutsu will be cooking for dead people that they believe are still alive. Rivals who fought over the same loved one would be doing things for the same person at different locations and therefore physically handing things to someone who is not there and therefore dropping everything everywhere.

It is a stupid idea!
grimangel163 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Looks quite interesting
Grz chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Cool story, can we expect a out if the unknown update?
Susanoo the God of Storms chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I am glad that you are writing again. You have on of the best Naruto Fanficitons in Santoryu no Ryuuma and the BEST NarutoXStar Wars EVER. Hope that you update the other ones soon.
nobody chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Almost missed this gem . I think ff should have a more efficient labelling system . Going by amount of reviews I can no longer judge the quality of a story.
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Great follow up chapter here. I do like how not everything is working right at the moment.
Riz987 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
It's starting to pick up and coming together.
Susanoo the God of Storms chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hey great story! I hope you can update some of the others to.
TsknRaider chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This is such a brilliant idea for a fic. Well done. :) I'm looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Why did Madara remain unaffected?
The Lord General chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I am glad you updated . Just wanted to ask you a quick question though I was under the impression the Moon eye plan actually cast an unbreakable genjutsu on the populace of the planet . This genjutsu would be under the complete control of the caster . Obito's version seems to have altered reality fundamentally ( dead people brought back to life , new people existing who shouldn't) is this because he cast the jutsu with an incomplete Juubi or the Moon eye plan in this story is fundamentally different to that of the canon version.
Hell Spawn chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Intriguing very intriguing indeed . I look forward to your next update.