Reviews for I Know What I Like
batcat4eternity chapter 1 . 6/10
Never read this pairing before, but this was immaculate hotness! Loved it.

I also loved Dramione/Draco that was thrown in there. I did not miss it at all :D :D :D
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/10
Wowza babe!
Dirty girl chapter 1 . 1/18
wow i cummed
partialtopotter chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Please write more Pansy/Hermione! I don't care if it's another story, I just need more! You're so great at it!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! I WANT MORE
ssweetnothings13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hot, hot, hot! Love it! You are an amazing writer, keep it up!
MadTrout chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Great story! Pansy played her role and stayed in character the whole time. Very plausible. I wish this w as an actual story rather than just a oneshot.
Kali-blue chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Hot fun. Thanks, Kali
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I'm not normally into Femme stuff, but this was amazing! And who would have thought of a pairing for Hermione and Pansy?
Claudilla chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
wow so hot! I adore Pansy and you've made this lesbian oh so happy. Though I have to say we girls get off riding one another too and we do enjoy kissing!
articcat621 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OH. i enjoyed this. :) never thought of the two of them together, but me likey. although i'm sure it has to do with your magical ability to make characters work together. also, you are the queen of lemons. legit, fantastic. :)
I Stood in Neither chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
*Drools* that's all I can say about darling piece of yumminess ;D
SheKneazle chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow, and I always hate to Pansy, that was delicious, but I agree with what think Hermione, Pansy barely begins to know what is to be with a know-it-all bookworm in sexual information, poor Pansy, if Mione exploded, Pansy will be a nuclear bomb between the legs of an expert to know how to do ... all!
Umm ... delightful, of course I say this as Hermione, as a rookie.!
IF you know well, spare experience
IWantTheOcean chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow. That was amazingly, mind-blowing-ly hot. You REALLY should write more Pansy/Hermione fics.
Mrs HH chapter 1 . 10/22/2012