Reviews for Busted
Cute ;)
PrincessDreamGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
FUNNY :)
TibbyOlivia chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That last line did it for me: perfect! Excellent fic, I like how you did the secret relationship!Jily. I like how the scenes weren't too long but weren't lacking either. Basically, I loved this.
Good job :)
EsmeeTheSuperhero chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I think you should carry on this story as if you wrote more chapters this could turn into an amazing story! x
Zeeah chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Geez. I think I just popped a vein. If that's even possible.
Because that's how much I loved this.
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. (and mind you, the dashes take efforts -_-)
That last line just about did it.
Man, I wish I had some junk under my bed. Some specific junk, rather.
*sighs*
Emily chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was really cute!
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
AWW-DORABLE.
Kira chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
THIS IS AMAZING. I just read Chapter 35 of TLAT and I was super sad and though I would never be happy again until I read this fic. Its is really well written and adorable :)
this road we walk chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think that we might possibly be the same person. My friends think I'm weird for loving Secret Relationship!Jily but you know what? PEOPLE JUST DON'T WRITE IT ENOUGH. Anyways, I loved it. It wasn't too long, wasn't too short and it made me happy! :D
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hahaha I love this! Definitely one of my favorite Lily/James one-shots
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
So good!,
It had everything I ask for in a one-shot to be honest, it was fun, fluffy, sexy in-character and had an actual plot.
I love your writing.
MorganaFiona chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
OBSESSEDDDDD THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! this is such a wonderful combination of fluff, smut, and plot, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THOSE THINGS ARE TO BALANCE?! im sure you do, obviously. this is a work of art. yes. that is all.
imkindofahobbit chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh my gosh I loved the ending...Is it weird that I keep picturing Amy Pond saying that to Rory the Roman in Doctor Who? I really liked the whole secret relationship thing going on. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
YAY that was so amazzziinggg!
PLEASE keep writing their story :)