Reviews for To Dare and Ensnare
ceeloofagg chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
You do realise it would never happen, right? Snape would rather spit in her face :DD
articcat621 chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
Oooo, loved this! I certainly think Hermione might want some more now that she's gotten a taste! xoxo
Blackdraumdancer chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
This one is really well written, and the characterization ist Spot on. Well done, and thank you. There is just one point of discontent for me, regarding the plot, not the writing.
I think it is a very cruel thing to kiss someone on a dare, especially, as in Severus' case, that person already gets ridiculed all the time, and has been since he was young. Everyone would hear about this, and would laugh about him :*(
I do not believe Hermione would do that to him, especially if she already likes him somewhat and is annoyed at other people calling him names. It simply doesn't add up. Though I can actually see her doing the dare, just maybe at the end telling the others that she couldn't do it, to spare Severus' the ridicule. Also, he would probably deduce that it was a dare, and expect to be made fun of because of it. If no-one reacts as if they know he might relax and start considering her interest in him. I think that'd be a much more desirable ending.
Please do not think I want to tell you what to write, it's your story of course, and you most probably thought it all through. I'd be interested to know your opinion though :)
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
haha, I loved it! made me smile!
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
haha, loved it! made me smile!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Oi, she deserves way more than five Galleons!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Lol lucky Hermione! Kissing Snape, wonderful. But man, the build up. Brilliant. Good one shot.
littlesnapeplushie chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Ooooh so good! The prompt is really difficult I think but a very good idea... also... PLEASE add another paragraph on Snape! In fact, I think this one-off really has potential for at least one or two more chapters. It's great! I love it. Will. Read. Again. Just too bad, there's no real satisfying ending *hint hint*
ShilohSnake chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
damn this is good, would like to know what Snape thought of it after she kissed him though
PietheSpiderfromMars chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I can't believe I only just stumbled upon this one-shot!
The characters are spot on! I'm at war with myself,
I can't decide wether I would like a sequel or not...

Must be one of the best one shots around!
Rodent2000XD chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
'"Good God, Granger!"' XD I loved that part - as well as the rest of it! That was an awesome one-shot, Snape/Hermione is definitely my OTP :D
Rob chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Haha this was brilliant! The young-ness of her voice is just right and Snape's response is spot on. Sweet and amusing - good job ;)
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Haha! This was cute and fun. Poor Snape! Though I hope he secretly liked it ;)
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Hahaha I'd love to know exactly what he did afterwards (and no I don't mean what most people would assume, lol) I would assume he came up with the most humiliating or painful detention imaginable, and an awful lot of docked house points. I'd say Ron and Harry's reactions were priceless :D
Lilith394 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
How isn't this more popular? This is the best one shot I've ever read, so adorable and funny.