Reviews for To Dare and Ensnare
ShilohSnake chapter 1 . 2/23
damn this is good, would like to know what Snape thought of it after she kissed him though
PietheSpiderfromMars chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I can't believe I only just stumbled upon this one-shot!
The characters are spot on! I'm at war with myself,
I can't decide wether I would like a sequel or not...

Must be one of the best one shots around!
Rodent2000XD chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
'"Good God, Granger!"' XD I loved that part - as well as the rest of it! That was an awesome one-shot, Snape/Hermione is definitely my OTP :D
Rob chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Haha this was brilliant! The young-ness of her voice is just right and Snape's response is spot on. Sweet and amusing - good job ;)
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Haha! This was cute and fun. Poor Snape! Though I hope he secretly liked it ;)
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Hahaha I'd love to know exactly what he did afterwards (and no I don't mean what most people would assume, lol) I would assume he came up with the most humiliating or painful detention imaginable, and an awful lot of docked house points. I'd say Ron and Harry's reactions were priceless :D
Lilith394 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
How isn't this more popular? This is the best one shot I've ever read, so adorable and funny.
mysinger chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Well done. Snape's reaction was priceless. I wish there was a second chapter showing his response, but I suspect that would be difficult without turning it into a much longer story.
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was great. Makes me really happy that I stole my fiance's phone. I wonder what Ron's reply would be...
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh, young Hermione. Poor, sweet, impressionable, infatuated Hermione. There are lots of little things that mark the tone of her youth here (her triumphant return to the common room, the way she berates herself, et cetera), and I like that you hit an appropriate tone for what Hermione could think and want and what she would actually get out of this as a young woman who's just starting to understand her own desires. I also like that you give Snape a place to challenge Hermione, showing that he recognizes her skill on some level. Such a fun read! Thanks for sharing it.
kci47 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
"Is there something you want, Miss Granger, or do you intend to lurk in the doorway like some mindless, skittish first year?" SUCH a great Snape line!
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
ROTFL that was hillarious and so cheeky. Loved it even if it was a one shot.
kind6283 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Too much fun! Delightfully naughty! Better than chocolate! (Perhaps that's why Snape has black irises, black hair and dresses in black - he's got chocolatey yumminess in his soul!) As usual, a great story - thank you so much! Snape's reactions just ooze snarkiness and feel so true-to-character. That was a real treat!
Maria Lynette chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
rereading this because it's perfect