Reviews for A Different Type of Whole
honeybee chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
Hey!
So i was on netflix the other day trying to find a new tv show to get addicted to, and i found falling skies. It was soo good and i was surprised that i hadn't seen or heard it before. Basically i got addicted, and eventually stumbled across your two stores: the same kind of broken and a different type of whole. I felt that you were the only author that captured everyone's character so perfectly and it was beautifully written. I was so caught up, i finished both stories in less than a day and a half. You could say that i am a hardcore reader, and beautifully written fanfics are my weakness. My point is that i regret not coming across these pieces earlier, and i don't mean to push, but i would really love it if you continued, or at least gave it a good ending. I know its been a few years and you might have moved on, and i totally get it. I'm not trying to push you or anything, completely your choice. I was just waiting until Hal and Evelyn get together, and it sorta saddens me that i might never read that.
Anyway i am spiralling, if you could continue, it would be great and i would be grateful for life, or you could just ignore my review cause it is hella long and i get that. I just don't like leaving a story unfinished, it just feels weird, you know?
Sorry for taking up your time, and thanks for reading through it all if u did.
You are truly a great author d(-)b Well done.
blue Wren chapter 25 . 6/29/2016
Love this story soo much. I love how you write in Evey in so well. I would love for you to you to update
Guest chapter 25 . 5/21/2016
Best story ever
Aiskel chapter 25 . 2/9/2016
next! please! keep going
KellyDaniels58 chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
When are you going to update this story? I am absolutely in love with your Falling Skies stories! Please update soon! I love the connection between Evelyn and Hal. When do you plan on actually making them officially together?
Romulus98 chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
Love this. Wondering if you're going tonupdate anytime soon?
layla.595 chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
I have just read your Falling Skies stories and I adore them! I know I'm a little late to this game but amazing! Love your pop culture references!
You should continue writing them! I need more and seeing as the series finale is tomorrow I'm going to cry and need more Ben in my life!
Atlas chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
I'm in love with your writing. I was looking for a good Liam fanfic and then I saw you had a Falling Skies fanfic as well with straight characters. I absolutely am in love. I know you may not have time and you haven't updated this story in years it's amazing. You should most definitely continue it.
skylart chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
Hey, I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I just have to say this in a (most likely futile) attempt to convince you to continue writing this story. So here goes:
This story is absolutely amazing! It is not only heart wrenching, but you are one of the best writers I have run across on this site! You know exactly how to word things so it makes them actually come to life!
I know its been awhile, well a long long while, since you stopped updating, but I would really really really really love it if you started updating again. This story is just so amazing, and I really can't wait for some romance between Hal and Evey! :)
Please please please consider updating this story!
(P.S. it was so good I read both the prequel and all 24 chapters of this story in a day...)
Lizverse chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
Are you planning on finishing this story? I know its been a while since you updated it, but you really did a great job with it. The first one was awesome, and I'd like to see how you'd end this. I especially like how you try to make your OC independent from the other canon characters, but she also plays along with them perfectly.
Hongo En chapter 25 . 3/1/2015
AWESOME CHAPTER AS ALWAYS I WOULD SAY
How come you don't update this story anymore?
If it's possible i would really like to read chapter 25 as soon as possible.

BTW I so love Evey, she's an awesome character, very deep. She's smart, badass, loyal, funny and sassy too (I love that in a character, believe me) but she's also insecure, she has her own weakness.
That's some really good stuff you've been writing so far (I'm in love what more could I say !)

I love the relationship between Ben and Evey (I would be some damn happy if this relationship could show more complicity).

And Amy: the sassy one (OMG she's awesome too, mini-even).
Mikayla chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Please, I am begging you to finish this story. I read the first one and fell in love, now I need to know what else happens. I also really like Evelyn and her personality. How she's really smart and uses big words is awesome. Please please please finish this!
Nick Fury's Daughter chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Caught the Firefly reference! "I am a leaf in the wind, watch how i soar."
Love it and love this story! I read the first one as well and fell in love with your characters.
You have developed some amazing, perfectly imperfect characters.
Your writing is superb! You really get into the minds of your characters and understand how they feel in this completely surreal environment.
Evelyn is a character that i absolutely love. She is a badass with flaws. She is awesome and relatable and impossibly amazing. Maybe even my favourite OC ever.
This is possibly the most well written fanfiction i have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it and i hope you continue this series.
You have done an absolutely amazing job. I cannot stress how much i love this story and its prequel.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
So are you planning to Finnish?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2014