Reviews for A Different Type of Whole
AHHH I just finished reading your first story an what's here of this one and they are just amazing and fabulous and I love them. They are my fave falling skies story because your OC is not a Mary Sue annd you always keep some plot twists in there, because when it follows the tv show too closely it gets boring. So yeah, your original stuff is spot on! So keep doing what you're doing! It's really great and I'm stoked for the next chapter. Xoxo from Sydney!
VintageSun chapter 25 . 3/10
Ok so I was just looking for a good Teen Wolf fiction when I found yours and then I went on to your profile and found this (I will be reading the Teen Wolf one next so watch out for me in several days hahah). I finally finished reading it today and omg it is soooooooooooooooooooooo good. I just- wow. And- yeah.

Evey is so cool and Hal is-for me- a lot more likeable (even if he does sound like a prick at the start) and yeah, so, I really enjoyed it and was wondering if it will continue. It is absolutely blooming fantastic, now officially my favourite fanfiction, I wish I'd found it earlier tbh!

Yeah so, I love everything about it, especially Evey and your other OCs. They're all just so awesome and yeah- I'll leave it at that.
Hope the story continues and the best of luck!
Delilah chapter 25 . 3/7
Pretty please update, do not give up on this story! It's my favourite:)
Update soon. One of my favs
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/10
Please update immediately, I am inlove with this xo
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
Please, please, please update soon:))
ZabuzasGirl chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Update immediately, please!
Poopsicle chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Update soon! So good:)
Geekman-1 chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
Awesome awesome awesome! Cant wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon!
StardustIsMagic chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Wheeeeeeey! So I find not one, but two chapters here when I come on! yay! And they were both great, you write insanely long chapters that are filled with not just scenes with Hal, but general friendly banter and quite crucial parts in Evelyn's character development that STILL leaving me wanting more. It's not fair! *pouts* Anyway, I can't wait for the next update and I shall chat to you soon, lady!
Niamh O' Mahony chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I had my exams and then I was in Italy. I was also without WiFi. *Cries*
Anyway, I love where the story is going and holy shit I nearly had a fucking spaz attack when they found Amy, because she's an amazing character, a mini Evelyn, she hilarious, and again the spaz attack asdfghjjk.

I really love the way the story is going and the Hal/Evelyn relationship is progressing. Keep up the good work It Belongs In A Museum and keep writing, you have an amazing talent.
Camille chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
Really good! but Gosh, I can't wait for them to actually be together, it's really very too slow (patience is not my best quality as you see)!

Keep going, I'm so glad you continue this story, it's amazing and really well written.

Update sooonnnn please!
Cowgirlforever12 chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Excited for the next chapter! :D
LucyRider17 chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Love the playful banter, it's really adorable, even with the apocalyptic background. I can't wait till the next chapter. :)