Reviews for A Different Type of Whole
Lizverse chapter 25 . 4/9
Are you planning on finishing this story? I know its been a while since you updated it, but you really did a great job with it. The first one was awesome, and I'd like to see how you'd end this. I especially like how you try to make your OC independent from the other canon characters, but she also plays along with them perfectly.
Hongo En chapter 25 . 3/1
AWESOME CHAPTER AS ALWAYS I WOULD SAY
How come you don't update this story anymore?
If it's possible i would really like to read chapter 25 as soon as possible.

BTW I so love Evey, she's an awesome character, very deep. She's smart, badass, loyal, funny and sassy too (I love that in a character, believe me) but she's also insecure, she has her own weakness.
That's some really good stuff you've been writing so far (I'm in love what more could I say !)

I love the relationship between Ben and Evey (I would be some damn happy if this relationship could show more complicity).

And Amy: the sassy one (OMG she's awesome too, mini-even).
Mikayla chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Please, I am begging you to finish this story. I read the first one and fell in love, now I need to know what else happens. I also really like Evelyn and her personality. How she's really smart and uses big words is awesome. Please please please finish this!
Nick Fury's Daughter chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Caught the Firefly reference! "I am a leaf in the wind, watch how i soar."
Love it and love this story! I read the first one as well and fell in love with your characters.
You have developed some amazing, perfectly imperfect characters.
Your writing is superb! You really get into the minds of your characters and understand how they feel in this completely surreal environment.
Evelyn is a character that i absolutely love. She is a badass with flaws. She is awesome and relatable and impossibly amazing. Maybe even my favourite OC ever.
This is possibly the most well written fanfiction i have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it and i hope you continue this series.
You have done an absolutely amazing job. I cannot stress how much i love this story and its prequel.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
So are you planning to Finnish?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Loved it. Update soon
MidnightPenguin chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Hulllllooooooo? It's been a year! Please keep writing! Don't stop!
hyourin-kusabana chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
Okay, so I'm just going to say that I am seriously in love with this story! Evelyn and the whole character development and the relationships are amazing! Now I know you haven't updated for nearly a year now but please update! I know that life has probably come'a'knockin but pretty pretty pleease? _
VampireLover17 chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Can you please please please update. i just found this story a couple of days ago and i really hope you are going to continue. :) It's now one of my favorite stories. i already read your teen wolf fanfics and they're amazing too 3
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
AHHH I just finished reading your first story an what's here of this one and they are just amazing and fabulous and I love them. They are my fave falling skies story because your OC is not a Mary Sue annd you always keep some plot twists in there, because when it follows the tv show too closely it gets boring. So yeah, your original stuff is spot on! So keep doing what you're doing! It's really great and I'm stoked for the next chapter. Xoxo from Sydney!
VintageSun chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Ok so I was just looking for a good Teen Wolf fiction when I found yours and then I went on to your profile and found this (I will be reading the Teen Wolf one next so watch out for me in several days hahah). I finally finished reading it today and omg it is soooooooooooooooooooooo good. I just- wow. And- yeah.

Evey is so cool and Hal is-for me- a lot more likeable (even if he does sound like a prick at the start) and yeah, so, I really enjoyed it and was wondering if it will continue. It is absolutely blooming fantastic, now officially my favourite fanfiction, I wish I'd found it earlier tbh!

Yeah so, I love everything about it, especially Evey and your other OCs. They're all just so awesome and yeah- I'll leave it at that.
Hope the story continues and the best of luck!
Delilah chapter 25 . 3/7/2014
Pretty please update, do not give up on this story! It's my favourite:)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
Update soon. One of my favs
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Please update immediately, I am inlove with this xo
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
Please, please, please update soon:))