Reviews for Inverted Perceptions
christophermphekgwane chapter 1 . 4/22
This is starting out great! I love how interesting it's getting
Forgotten Ash chapter 5 . 3/21
I really love this fanfiction and your portrayal of the characters. I like how you didn't make Thor the bad guy who everyone hated and did everything wrong, even when he was trying to help. and you made Loki seem partly the victim. Nice. I hate fics who relieve Loki of all charges and turn Thor bad and arrogant again when he has obviously learned his lesson
Emarie chapter 14 . 3/8
Dude. Please do one of these for Thor:Dark World. This story is amazing by the way.
ArtofthePlate chapter 14 . 1/4
This is what all characters-watch-the-movie stories should be: they don't just passively absorb it, but the new perspectives visibly change their understanding and decisions. You've done a fantastic job.
Meg Foster chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
Language wise, you may want to push the rating up to M.
Roserayrose chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
I love this a lot, I just watched both Thor and Thor: The Dark World again so I needed to read something to stifle on Loki feels.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
*sighs dreamily* I never get tired of rereading this story. :) thank you for writing this. :D
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Loki has green eyes.
Skyla11 chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
I really liked this story. I'm going to read the next one right now! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Rather interesting detail that Thor made points to convince his friends to come with him, but assumed that Loki would be there without asking. It's quite an insightful reflection of relationships in real life; sometimes it's truly the love of people closest to us that we most easily take for granted. We work hard to win and please our friends, but not nearly as hard for our families, because we feel that familial bonds are strong enough to withstand and forgive whatever mistakes we make and come out unscathed.
Well. Except when he finds out that you're not family by blood, and already has a massive inferiority complex, and you grew up hating his kind, not to mention there's no therapy in your realm...
You know. Reasons.
Lazurman chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
...*hugs Loki

...from a safe distance*
Lazurman chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Heheheheheh, there's going to be some pointed questions for Stan Lee, methinks.
Ur fan chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
I am so sorry for not leaving a review sooner, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading long enough to write one. I loved how you wrote all the characters. It's often done poorly especially in this type of stories. It was heartbreaking. Still not Loki's biggest fan. But feel bad for him regardless.
I love Steve Rogers and thank you for making him the honorable man he is instead of the clueless idiot some authors turn him into. I feel like Steve can really sympathize with Thor in the scene where Loki fell. Sure Bucky hadn't just tried to kill him and didn't fall on purpose. But watching a brother (because Bucky and Steve were brothers in every way that counts) fall to his death and being unable to do anything about it... that's harsh... Marvel what are you thinking putting all our hero's trough this misery? I get that they need strong motivation but give them a break will you?
Rascal chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Why do you make me weep!
biddle29 chapter 14 . 3/19/2016
I really enjoyed this! Especially the way your wrote the avengers' reactions to Loki in the movie!