Reviews for Inverted Perceptions
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 14 . 4/10
Great fanfic. The whole 'Avengers watching there lives mystery science theater 3000 style (only instead of joking they are serious for the most part)' idea is very creative and interesting. The way they apply the knowledge that the gain from the movie to their lives is interesting, and having them discuses events and how they might be important or lead to this or that is great to read.

As I said before this was a really creative story and I enjoyed reading it.
ultematedbzfan chapter 1 . 4/3
I know this auther
Nix-LokiFan chapter 1 . 3/24
So good
I really wish you writers stop with while Loki's ckildren thing it's truly disgusting in every aspect . it was never addressed in the movies so why from all the Loki myth you hang on to this ?!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
You do know that in every marvel movie after the credits, there is a scene that opens up the squeal or closes the movie right?
KarrineGenesis chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Loki has blue eyes in Avengers because, the theory goes, he was under the control of the Chitauri. In the others he has green eyes. Are you saying he's still under the control of the Chitauri when he was talking to Bruce?
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Dear archangelraphaelsdaughter:

Not to dampen the Avengers' hopes, but "Thor" isn't the film to watch if you want to understand Loki. The Mysterious Personage should have sent them a copy of "The Dark World".

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
hi chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
ya, the baldur stuff was good. It might actually work out when the do Thor:Ragnarok! Given that Loki is supposed to start it and all...
Ruby of Raven chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Yes! XD I want more! Some I'm gonna go get more! XD
Happyewok chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
I'm gonna go read the sequel now
Happyewok chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Clint playing nice? Not gonna happen sista!
Happyewok chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Shit, shit, shit,shit, shit, shit, shit
Happyewok chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
I know Loki's break down is emotional and painful to read, but is anyone else picking up on how godamn hot Loki is when his emotion show through. I fell my heart ache with pity a as I read it, but the other part of my heart just wants to grab him and song his face off. Sorry I've just realised how mentally disturbing this comment is.
lily.sun.165470 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
You're a good writer. You could bring the laugh of Loki doing that "pole-dance" and the sadness of him releasing his grip on the spear, and the sadness is enlarged tenfold.
lily.sun.165470 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I just LOVE the way you put the revelation of Loki's parentage there... it made me cry. But you should have added the look of worry on Loki's face when he saw Odin falling...THAT will be more feels.