Reviews for Inverted Perceptions
Brytte Mystere chapter 14 . 7/10
Awesome!
Brytte Mystere chapter 5 . 7/10
Loki... May I say my heart breaks for him? My soul aches. Oh my, Loki...
Brytte Mystere chapter 3 . 7/10
Oh my, Loki and his children! XD
Oh, Tony, you'll surely have many, many questions!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 7/10
Awesome. Oh, yes, awesome! Will they comment about Loki's kind-of-obvious post torture look, in the post credit scenes?
Nikki Pond chapter 14 . 7/2
hahahaha. First crossover. ;) Great story
Troll chapter 1 . 6/26
Read this s/8530376/1/Desperate-Times-Desperate-Measures
Alyssa chapter 11 . 6/20
I really like the story. The one and only thing I don't like is how Tony was being very unreasonable to Thor about how he had to destroy the bridge. Aside from that this is a really great story.
Knyle Borealis chapter 14 . 6/5
Loki moving in with the Avengers. How could this possibly go wrong?
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 6/2
I really like the premise of this. It would be really weird to watch myself in an actual movie, though. I have a hard enough time with home videos or even voice recordings. Have fun staring at yourself, Thor.
NorthernMage chapter 14 . 6/2
Honestly, I didn't expect Thor to be so understanding of Loki. I always thought he'd be much more judgemental.

Loved this!
Reading this, I just realised that Thor never actually asked for Loki's companion — he just assumed Loki would come with him. Is it an indicator of his trust and confidence in their closeness, or yet another hint of his thoughtless superiority in treating his brother?
NightFlowerLuv chapter 14 . 5/28
Oh, hella. I like that Tony is unabashedly gleeful in his curiosity and junk (I may or may not ship some things), and that Thor is a good bro, and that Clint and Natasha aren't just hating on Loki without thinking about it. Logic. Reason. They exist.

Also, thank you for mentioning the single coolest scene in the Avengers. "So that's your angle." Never gets old.

And jeez, I never realized how ridiculous the plot to Thor was. I only saw it once, but it was what kick-started me into the MCU, so you'd think I'd remember it a little better. The writers really want to hammer in the whole "sympathy" thing with my poor space viking baby, huh?
Nix-LokiFan chapter 4 . 5/23
Lol I'm re-reading for the second time.

Nix :-)
icecatfire chapter 5 . 5/21
i don't get it. HOW can ANYone hate or abandon such a CUTE baby. if i saw him i wouldn't be saying "oh he is small" i would be out right SQUEALING "oh he is SO cute" and then huggle him. _ *kisses baby loki...and adult loki*
icecatfire chapter 1 . 5/17
realistic I actually read this story BEFORE I watched the movie, a long time ago. and it is defiantly realistic. ;) so thanks from my past self because when I read this the first time I had desperately wanted to watch the movie and because of this I go to experience the movie before I found a way to watch it. :D *hugs*