Reviews for Inverted Perceptions
Troll chapter 1 . 6/26
Read this s/8530376/1/Desperate-Times-Desperate-Measures
Alyssa chapter 11 . 6/20
I really like the story. The one and only thing I don't like is how Tony was being very unreasonable to Thor about how he had to destroy the bridge. Aside from that this is a really great story.
Knyle Borealis chapter 14 . 6/5
Loki moving in with the Avengers. How could this possibly go wrong?
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 6/2
I really like the premise of this. It would be really weird to watch myself in an actual movie, though. I have a hard enough time with home videos or even voice recordings. Have fun staring at yourself, Thor.
NorthernMage chapter 14 . 6/2
Honestly, I didn't expect Thor to be so understanding of Loki. I always thought he'd be much more judgemental.

Loved this!
Reading this, I just realised that Thor never actually asked for Loki's companion — he just assumed Loki would come with him. Is it an indicator of his trust and confidence in their closeness, or yet another hint of his thoughtless superiority in treating his brother?
NightFlowerLuv chapter 14 . 5/28
Oh, hella. I like that Tony is unabashedly gleeful in his curiosity and junk (I may or may not ship some things), and that Thor is a good bro, and that Clint and Natasha aren't just hating on Loki without thinking about it. Logic. Reason. They exist.

Also, thank you for mentioning the single coolest scene in the Avengers. "So that's your angle." Never gets old.

And jeez, I never realized how ridiculous the plot to Thor was. I only saw it once, but it was what kick-started me into the MCU, so you'd think I'd remember it a little better. The writers really want to hammer in the whole "sympathy" thing with my poor space viking baby, huh?
Nix-LokiFan chapter 4 . 5/23
Lol I'm re-reading for the second time.

Nix :-)
icecatfire chapter 5 . 5/21
i don't get it. HOW can ANYone hate or abandon such a CUTE baby. if i saw him i wouldn't be saying "oh he is small" i would be out right SQUEALING "oh he is SO cute" and then huggle him. _ *kisses baby loki...and adult loki*
icecatfire chapter 1 . 5/17
realistic I actually read this story BEFORE I watched the movie, a long time ago. and it is defiantly realistic. ;) so thanks from my past self because when I read this the first time I had desperately wanted to watch the movie and because of this I go to experience the movie before I found a way to watch it. :D *hugs*
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 14 . 4/10
Great fanfic. The whole 'Avengers watching there lives mystery science theater 3000 style (only instead of joking they are serious for the most part)' idea is very creative and interesting. The way they apply the knowledge that the gain from the movie to their lives is interesting, and having them discuses events and how they might be important or lead to this or that is great to read.

As I said before this was a really creative story and I enjoyed reading it.
ultematedbzfan chapter 1 . 4/3
I know this auther
Nix-LokiFan chapter 1 . 3/24
So good
I really wish you writers stop with while Loki's ckildren thing it's truly disgusting in every aspect . it was never addressed in the movies so why from all the Loki myth you hang on to this ?!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
You do know that in every marvel movie after the credits, there is a scene that opens up the squeal or closes the movie right?