Reviews for Inverted Perceptions
Roserayrose chapter 14 . 10/12
I love this a lot, I just watched both Thor and Thor: The Dark World again so I needed to read something to stifle on Loki feels.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 8/18
*sighs dreamily* I never get tired of rereading this story. :) thank you for writing this. :D
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 7/13
Loki has green eyes.
Skyla11 chapter 14 . 7/2
I really liked this story. I'm going to read the next one right now! :D
Rather interesting detail that Thor made points to convince his friends to come with him, but assumed that Loki would be there without asking. It's quite an insightful reflection of relationships in real life; sometimes it's truly the love of people closest to us that we most easily take for granted. We work hard to win and please our friends, but not nearly as hard for our families, because we feel that familial bonds are strong enough to withstand and forgive whatever mistakes we make and come out unscathed.
Well. Except when he finds out that you're not family by blood, and already has a massive inferiority complex, and you grew up hating his kind, not to mention there's no therapy in your realm...
You know. Reasons.
Lazurman chapter 5 . 5/29
...*hugs Loki

...from a safe distance*
Lazurman chapter 4 . 5/29
Heheheheheh, there's going to be some pointed questions for Stan Lee, methinks.
Ur fan chapter 14 . 5/29
I am so sorry for not leaving a review sooner, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading long enough to write one. I loved how you wrote all the characters. It's often done poorly especially in this type of stories. It was heartbreaking. Still not Loki's biggest fan. But feel bad for him regardless.
I love Steve Rogers and thank you for making him the honorable man he is instead of the clueless idiot some authors turn him into. I feel like Steve can really sympathize with Thor in the scene where Loki fell. Sure Bucky hadn't just tried to kill him and didn't fall on purpose. But watching a brother (because Bucky and Steve were brothers in every way that counts) fall to his death and being unable to do anything about it... that's harsh... Marvel what are you thinking putting all our hero's trough this misery? I get that they need strong motivation but give them a break will you?
Rascal chapter 5 . 5/4
Why do you make me weep!
biddle29 chapter 14 . 3/19
I really enjoyed this! Especially the way your wrote the avengers' reactions to Loki in the movie!
Elafi Milo chapter 6 . 1/13
What an excellent story this is! The fourth-walling is purposeful for a change, and it's not even the usual purpose-they're trying to understand their /i/enemy/i. Thank you for writing this, and for doing such a good job. :)
Zephyr169 chapter 14 . 1/8
Love love love it! Hehehehe
RAB Crookshanks chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
You know, it took me an unusually long time to figure this out, but Loki could have easily killed Heimdall, and he would've been well within his rights as king for a traitor. But he didn't.
mary chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Well, this was interesting, actually just what i was looking for. But i just read your sight, or whatever its called when you click on your name etc. I read that you like alot of slash. Then i read that the last story is a slash between loki,and hawkeye. I dont hate you. Truely i don't, i mean realy, we just have different beliefs. So please dont judge me, or hate me when i say i will stop reading here. Just because i love this story by its self, and continuing it would just ruin it for me. I dont support slash, and no, i am not a mindless follower who has no reason. I have my reasons to not suport it, just as you have your reasons to suport it. I dont understand why, but most hate it when i say this but i dont care. I'm going to pray for you. No it doesn't mean i consider myself above you or any of that crap. I just have a belief, and i care. Thats all. So please don't just scoff at me when i say i will pray for you, because i care about the well being of your soul. God bless you,and i hope you have a happy life :)
mary chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
This is so awesome! Using the deleted scenes was brilliant!