Reviews for Dead Affairs of the Lonely Heart
This story is going great so far! It's been a while, I know, but I hope you continue. Till then I'll have my fingers crossed. :)
ougley chapter 10 . 3/13
nice :)
NaturesSecretDaughter chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Ok, I'm so in love with this book and your writing, you have to update for the sake of my sanity...Or what little of it I have c:
masoxrista chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
You know. One thing I'm really enjoying about this fic is how merciful you are with the characters - they're not out of character but they sure are easier to take in.

Shane is a good example. Many fics basically paint him as a world class nutter - just the very definition of jilted lover turned insane by delusion. He's impulsive, explosive but also a truly broken shell of a man that loved-and-lost too soon. But whereas other fics would simply play these things of as part of their "character profile" - you explain, you sympathize and you make their dysfunction accessible. If that makes sense. Shane, Lori, Andrea... They're not the easiest characters to like on WD but here I feel for them.

Anyways, after 10 chapters, I am in shock and awe at your consistency and am on tenterhooks to know what happens next. I love that you are deviating from canon and making a whole new timeline here. Or are you? I hope you will because I'm tired of the old.
masoxrista chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
"The fluency of his tongue"

That had me reeling back a few minutes - that's just the most eloquent thing I've read in recent memory - and trust me I've been reading a lot.

Amazing. You have this way of writing that's a lot more cleaner and dare I say, sophisticated than what were used to around these parts. Its a whole lot more obvious when you write Paige.

Now that I'm on chapter 6, I'm feeling rather queasy that this fest will end much much too soon.
masoxrista chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I just wanted to write a review on how well-written your Daryll's POV was in this chapter. Introspection of course is by it's very nature - "deep" but too often fic writers don't write them well enough.

Yours reveals a Daryll that I'm very excited about! I can't wait to get on to the 2nd chapter.

Also, your sniper-OFC - I'm impressed by the draw in of her profile. You've alluded to some parts of who she was in the past and I even laughed at the "Call of Duty" references - why we haven't had more gamers in Walking Dead fanfiction is a true mystery. Surely with kids whose brains have evolved due to saturation of video games - we'd have more people who are good at shooting (end of ramble)

I'm hoping that all goes well in the next few chapters and that this quality and depth of writing can be sustained.
dragonsketcher85 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I like where this is going :} Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
one thing i wanna know is when this story takes place. i just cant see where this could fit in, especially since you mentioned that it happened after the highway incident with sophia. which means that carl would have been shot while he, shane and rick were looking for sophia the next day (at least i think it was the next day), they would have gone to the farm, and met everyone there even though none of them seem to be present. not to mention that sophia would have been found, and im not entirely sure why that part would have been altered.

idk its just rather confusing
FizzWizz2011 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
good story so far. Update ASAP!
bookelf chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Just found this story. I really like how you have brought Daryl out of himself. The dialogue is crisp and entirely believable. Thanks for a great read.
riotgirl777 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
You are a very good writer. I think you capture the complexity of your character beautifully, and the other characters that aren't yours, well you do a wonderful job of capturing ho they already are. I simply adore this story, it's my first Walking Dead fanfiction and you've left me with a great firs5 impression. I love your skill for writing and I hope to read more from you soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Update soon! This story is one of the best Daryl/OC ones I have read
Jude Pearce chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
You write well. This is a great story and it shows the hidden depths of Darryl's character. please update as soon as you can. Really enjoying this.
Emoen chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
I missed this story. I've literally had a dream about the post-kiss reactions. Feels nice to actually know how it goes. He's just so gosh darn adorable when he's not covered in dead squirrels.

Actually, even then he's kinda adorable.
Emberka-2012 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Here I do not understand her. Shane was lonely, so what? Maybe he make a harem?
Paige is better to listen to Daryl's advice.