Reviews for Lock and Key
xMisty chapter 4 . 1/23
I really liked Minako's manager, so it's really nice to read something (okay, ReiMina) that is told from his perspective. How the ending makes use of the keys idea is very clever, too!
Liulfrool chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Lovable story as always, but I have a minor thing to pick with you: the usage of "unnie"
I'm guessing it's the Korean word for "big sister" or any older girl than the speaker. Why? Why the usage of a Korean word when the characters are Japanese, in Japan?
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
I came to love Saitou after reading this piece.

I just think it's a little bit odd that Minako would actually believe that he would sell her out, since he used to be a journalist. After all they had been through, I think it would be unlikely; but maybe this was an excuse because she was actually afraid of what he would say when he heard about her and Rei. So that works... and you handled the fight and make up pretty convincing. It's great when you show us Minako's vulnerable side, despite of her being always so confident.

The way chapter 4 ended was a treat, because the whole story revolves around Saitou's keys and I thought it was very cute the way Minako said she would give the keys of her apartment to Rei. You mixed these two ideas pretty well and I congratulate you!
Khmyh chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is so AWESOME! I just finished reading all the chapters so far. Don't know how I missed this story before.

I especially love Sugao and Rei's interaction, and honestly it gave me ideas on how to write scenes between them and Minako. In EoT, may I use your quote "Why, oh why didn't that girl have any idol aspiration?" in my upcoming chapter? I really like Sugao's quote. I'll credit you and your story in Author's Note!
Majo chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I like every story you write about this couple! Very "in character". good work. Hope see more of your writing in the future.
youte chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Hey. Great chapter, as always! Thanks!
Honulicious chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Nice sneak by Minako in biting his Ice cream. Heh heh well I'm glad that's over. I like the red and orange elephants! Very fitting.

Oh but u just opened the door for a few questions! Mina has parents? Haa haa i forgot about them since they were never mentioned. And why did mina run outlike that? What did she forget? New side story!

Well i think this should be the last chpt...but who is sach's partner? Eh no need to mention.
reiko of mars chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Why is everyone so adorable in this fic? And I love how the whole key-thing leads into another development for Rei and Minako. Good stuff!
KM Rune chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
too cute
Honulicious chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Aahh this was a very good resolution of their problem. Rei is so quick to pick things up...she's just that observant!

So shacho is also gay? Hmm didn't think of that twist...i guess he still needs to confess that to minako!

What is mina? Part korean too? Hh heh j/k. Opseyo! Hmm i don't know if that's really how u spell it..i can't write korean in English.

Oh u should post these in sailor moon too! Did i mention that? I know it's a different still, u'd get a lot more fans!
reiko of mars chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
A new story from you! HURRAY! Part of me is mourning that we didn't get to see what happened in the dressing room..

Anyways, back to the story! It's awesome to see how Minako got her start in the industry. That whole act about being lost was a nice touch, heh. Also, was that unnamed person who said hi to Shacho near the elevators Rei? Or had he just been scowling at people the whole time?

Definitely looking forward to your next update!
youte chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I absolutely LOVE this chapter. Yes, I love drama, what can I say? It was pretty believable, don't worry, and the flashback was nice, too. I can totally see a little Minako exploring on her own!
It's nice that you're writing this. Shacho is such a difficult character to write, for me at least.
And what's that? A cliffhanger? Noooo. That's mean.
mistressinwaiting chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
The fight was good, very believable.
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
You may hate it, but... dang. Edge of seat over here.
KM Rune chapter 2 . 10/26/2012