Reviews for Lock and Key
Majo chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I like every story you write about this couple! Very "in character". good work. Hope see more of your writing in the future.
youte chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Hey. Great chapter, as always! Thanks!
Honulicious chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Nice sneak by Minako in biting his Ice cream. Heh heh well I'm glad that's over. I like the red and orange elephants! Very fitting.

Oh but u just opened the door for a few questions! Mina has parents? Haa haa i forgot about them since they were never mentioned. And why did mina run outlike that? What did she forget? New side story!

Well i think this should be the last chpt...but who is sach's partner? Eh no need to mention.
reiko of mars chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Why is everyone so adorable in this fic? And I love how the whole key-thing leads into another development for Rei and Minako. Good stuff!
KM Rune chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
too cute
Honulicious chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Aahh this was a very good resolution of their problem. Rei is so quick to pick things up...she's just that observant!

So shacho is also gay? Hmm didn't think of that twist...i guess he still needs to confess that to minako!

What is mina? Part korean too? Hh heh j/k. Opseyo! Hmm i don't know if that's really how u spell it..i can't write korean in English.

Oh u should post these in sailor moon too! Did i mention that? I know it's a different still, u'd get a lot more fans!
reiko of mars chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
A new story from you! HURRAY! Part of me is mourning that we didn't get to see what happened in the dressing room..

Anyways, back to the story! It's awesome to see how Minako got her start in the industry. That whole act about being lost was a nice touch, heh. Also, was that unnamed person who said hi to Shacho near the elevators Rei? Or had he just been scowling at people the whole time?

Definitely looking forward to your next update!
youte chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I absolutely LOVE this chapter. Yes, I love drama, what can I say? It was pretty believable, don't worry, and the flashback was nice, too. I can totally see a little Minako exploring on her own!
It's nice that you're writing this. Shacho is such a difficult character to write, for me at least.
And what's that? A cliffhanger? Noooo. That's mean.
mistressinwaiting chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
The fight was good, very believable.
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
You may hate it, but... dang. Edge of seat over here.
KM Rune chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
nice
Honulicious chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
It was good! I loved the par where mina defends rei! Oooh i felt her anger.

I always thought he found out because how they acted with each other butt this pitas better.i wonder what rei wants to say to him
Nyxacith chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yay, you've come back with a new story! Can't wait to see how things unravel!

p.s. The name 'Lock and Key' reminds me of the shipping name of SNSD's TaeNy (Taeyeon x Tiffany). Dunno if you already know about it, but the shippers of TaeNy name themselves "Locksmiths" because Taeyeon and Tiffany wore key and lock necklaces, respectively. p
moonworld chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
What an interesting concept and I love Sugao, he's so funny! I'm really looking for next chapters now :)
sugahkane chapter 1 . 10/19/2012