Reviews for Love Like Mine
inuandkags4evs chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This story is so good! I would love to see Kagome's POV on certain parts of the story (especially when she's jealous ;)) I think it would be amazing but the story is so fantastic :D
Me-Love Inu1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
How did you write this?! You are a genius! AMAZING!
DaBlackVegeta chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I liked it. It was a very well written story. I loved the emotions that Inuyasha was going through and how it all worked out in the end.

That being said, I'm never especially happy to see Inuyasha written this way in any fanfic. I mean, I know everyone is human in this story, but Inuyasha's character seemed as if he were more like Hojo, with the way he believed himself to be so inferior to Kagome (in contrast with the usual arrogant jackass we all love). I just can't picture Inuyasha (black haired or silver haired) acting this way, and while I was reading your story I was honestly picturing Hojo the entire time.

This is merely my honest opinion, however, so I'm basically talking for nothing (lol).
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Well done! I loved Inuyasha's character development and portrayal, and how you ensured that their relationship had ups and downs, insecurities and challenges despite the success. good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Love it! You've shown how a real relationship is like. They had their ups and downs ruff times and happy times. Like the saying through thick and thin. Plz do another one like this. :)
Yazzari chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hello :)

Very godd job you did here. I really liked the story, and hope to read more from you :D
Merongie chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I have a lot to say about this story! Damn it why didn't I write it down as I went?!
One word to describe it: peculiar.
-First, it was very nice to see the characterization you used with Kagome in their teen years. She may have been the school's pretty girl but you never overused the "virgin" concept that is getting kind of old nowadays. I really enjoyed that. Then, when I thought she wouldn't be more than that, you turned her into a little rebel that barely seemed to care about her best friend. I think she may have been a little lost in her life, but it's a side of her that we don't get to see often. And just when I couldn't process anything else of her personality, you make me literally start to dislike her a little bit. I don't know why, but at a certain point I wasn't too happy with her actions. But you know what? In the end, I absolutely loved how you portrayed her. It was quite a dramatic change from the sweet highschool girl to this woman in command. All of this in just a few pages of description and dialogue. I was speechless.
-Second, I loved how I could almost picture Inuyasha lying on a beach somewhere and reading this story to us from his diary. It really had a "serious" conotation to it that diminished the "pink-fluffy-marshmallow" kind of theme.
-Third, I wanted to congratulate you for your writting. It really is easy to follow along and not boring at all, as many of the stories of the genre are.
-Fourth, do keep it as a one-shot. As much as I would love the story to be developed, I think it's perfect the way it is!

Just simply beautiful.

-DiryDary-
darkcreeder chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was really good, and there were only a few grammar errors, which is good for something this long. You should definitely do a part 2 with Kagome's POV; I would like to see her thoughts on some of the events.
BlackR0seBud chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Such a cute little story! I loved it. I liked how u played the characters. It really touches you on how inuyasha talks about the story. :)
Demon-Art-Lover1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
this was a wonderful story. u made inuyasha seem like a bit of a woos... but u know
hope u continue to write great stories :3
Bkil chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Very nice!
journal-of-dreams chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This made my day :)
It's so sweet! & you got mad writing skills
Firebird 13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I don't know what possessed me to log back into this website after years of inactivity, but this story has made me incredibly happy that I did so. You craft a very emotional, moving story that truly pulled at my heart strings. It's been a long time since I've read any story that made me feel the main character's love as though it were my own.

So for that, your story gets a favorite. :)
Asyulumius chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Yes, one in Kagome's POV, please! :))
AlwaysLovingMe chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
You know what, it is perfect the way it is. Not saying that I don't want you to write a sequel because you know that would be awsome! But I liked it, mostly because how different you made the characters. You made it your iwn. That's what a true writer does. They put their hearts into it. That's exactly what you did. And I admire you for it. You are awsome and don't you forget it!

Canielle aka AlwaysLovingOthers