Reviews for Follow My Lead
1991anna-snow chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You have a very special and a very beautiful style of writing which I love and this story was another one of those beautiful ones. You write the personalities and the psychology between them so smoothly, its quite rare, you know. I especially enjoyed the part of Eames hugging Arthur from behind with his hands on his belly and kissing the back of his neck (Im not sure if I remember it properly- dont want to ruin your beautiful plot :D), that was romantic and sweet and at the same time, hot as hell. And I havent read the uncensored version yet, Im saving it as a cherry on top (or how you native english speakers use that phrase :D) so thank you for writing it, youve made my day :)
Maira chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Loved it!
Thanks so much for sharing this, it was really cute
MaestroANC chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is just lovely, a slow and sensual courtship through the art of dancing ')
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So I read this on AO3- I live for explicit content ;) - but I'm reviewing here. *swoons* THAT. FIC. I can't even. The dancing, and the tension, and the..ahem..gah it was all so good, and sweet, and *perfect*. Kudos to you for writing this lovely story; made my day :)
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Heh heh awww.
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Gosh I love your stories. Wonderful job. I loved the prompt for this one it was cute and sweet. I really got into it.
Loki Laufeyson chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
The ref would sit but pity me really how it goes but may I use your Idde for an RPG? So later on? I mean it sit so nice and Idde is also wonderful because I just wanted to ask if you have done something about it?
tella chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That was beautiful.
innocentsmoothies chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I've read your fanfiction through in one go, and it is truly well written! My favourite part was when Arthur rested his hand on Eames' cheek. Needless to say, I was burying my face in the cuteness of this fanfic several times! I also really liked the NSFW part you posted on the other website, haha x3
LottaCharlene chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awwwwww :3 Arthur's way of waking Eames up is soooooo sexy! Nice work as always!