Reviews for Then What?
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I really enjoyed this. However I don't condone cheating but when it's Harry cheating on Ginny, it makes me happy as I am not a fan of those two as a couple. In my opinion, Ginny never deserved Harry. Neville got on my nerves a little, he had to know every little detail over what Harry did, how much or how little sex he had with Draco. It was none of his business or anyone elses, shockingly not even Harry's kids should have known about what Harry had done, especially Lily, 4 years old and she's being told about sex and adultery? that is just wrong. James should have kept his mouth shut and Harry should have stood up for himself, to everyone because him cheating on Ginny, was between them, they were married, Harry wasn't married to the rest of the family or their friends. I did like this, there was just a lot that got me angry.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
OBHWF was always a retarded end for the series. I don't understand how anyone over the age of twelve could ever spend more than an hour in the Weasleys company without screaming.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Great story!
PotionsPet chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very nice, how you had them handle that.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Cool
Evi15 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This made me cry... I just wish my mom was more like Harry *HUGS AUTHOR* You are awesome:D
PPs Fabulous Slash Adventures chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awesome, Lori! Thanks for the shout-out and thanks for nudging me to do this! Loved it - and now I wish it was loads longer :D Loved working with you too, darling *mwah*
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Fabulous story, Lori! I was completely enthralled. Your hard work was so worth it. I know we discussed cheating, and this wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. Made perfect sense, actually. Thank you for sharing!
Nancy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story! Read it straight through!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I'm not usually a fan of cheating fics - it's a personal thing - but this was so well done. I really like that Harry needed to be honest as soon as he knew what he felt - his integrity is important to me - and was brave enough to take steps that he knew might lead to a total breakdown of his family. But hey...when true love comes knocking, you gotta seize it with any body part to hand!

Great job and a big thumbs up from me :)
SerenFach chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Really enjoyed xx well done x
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 10/20/2012