Reviews for Monkee in the Middle
TheDoorIntoSanity chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
I really enjoyed this story.
A lot of writers have a hard time keeping them in character, but you did well.
Good job!
htfrjolenz chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
nice
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
That was a cute little story. I liked the guys standing up for each other. Very much in character.
Just btw, read a long time ago Mike did not like wearing that hat but had to for the show and hated the nickname 'wool hat' that was used early on the show. When the second season came on he refused to wear it anymore.

Either way cute story.
CircleSky chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Loved the story! But what happened on Mike's date with Sarah? Seems like that would've been cute!
saiken2009 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I really like this story. it's a cute little one-shot! getting a little writers' block myself right now, so i decided to read a bit more of what you have up here. i like this one!
MissWoolHat chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
:) Another fabulous one!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Eee, I love this! Aww, Davy... when it comes to his friends, he really can be a pint-sized powerhouse, can't he? You tried, Davy. You tried...

And poor Mike, feeling guilty. All he wants is to look after his three surrogate brothers and keep them safe, and to think that they'd get hurt trying to help him... awww.

Glad Mike got his hat back, though. A little detail, but a nice one.

And the last few lines were absolutely perfect! Mike has three wonderful friends-and they have a wonderful friend in him!
Javanyet chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
A great short story, and good characterizations, good comic dialogue. The only problem I had was with the guy saying "Dude, you hit him". Kids didn't call each other "dude" in the 60's. Yeah, I'm picky!
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Aw! I just love the Mike-Davy friendship.

-You have to admit, that is EXACTLY what they would do.
-That was a clever way to make the transition to the blue hat.
-Poor Davy. The color going back to normal and all.
-I can understand why Micky was a little disappointed. After all, HE never got the chance to do anything like that.
-But what a nice ending. Typical of the Monkees; no matter what tension there is, they always come back to each other in the end.