Reviews for lowercase
Hmm chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I think Hilda's segment might be about N

because let's face it, the guy (probably Hilbert) who kissed her can't be N, he is not the bad boy/ladies man his fangirls make him out to be, he is a confused manchild who only understood Pokemon

but idk That's just me
Nighttyger chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is beautiful. Like the one other reviewer said, my only issues are Ensembleshipping and Chess/Ferriswheel confusion, but overall, this one of my favorite things that I have read.
The one that really made me emotional was the Newrival - unlike the other ones, there's a very real chance that she simply won't be able to tell him, ever, and it gives it a lot of weight.
Undercover Duck chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
;w; These are all so sad
The SoulSilver one is what got me, though... (I've done that before, actually- searching for him when he hadn't shown up in awhile. I knew I would never find him because the game didn't work that way, but...I still tried.)
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Interesting idea. No one thinks twice about those who are unlucky in love, but keep on trying again. They are often seen as that "other" person, that annoying rival that interferes with the main pairing. Though many of these pairings are main pairings, the speakers give that vibe in this fic.

For the most part I could tell which piece was about who, but some of them I had to look at the list of pairings to figure it out. Also, I didn't see the Ferriswheel or Chess one, unless some of these pieces are supposed to count for more than one person

Mild confusion aside, I liked it :)
the cantarella of odile chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This might be one of my favourite things that I've ever read on here.

The second stanza, the one about the girl not feeling beautiful enough... that really hit home. All of these are written in such a raw way, which is something I really admire.

Faved
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Aw... That's so sad! So it's from all the girl's perspectives, wanting to love the boy, but failing? Aw.

Keep it up Midori! Awesome!
GreenPokeGuy chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
well, this was interesting. most of these are popular shippings and some even aren't, but that's what makes it interesting. :)

there's a few problems i had with it, though. the first was ensembleshipping. what. i cannot imagine that at all. it's just too weird... oh well, i guess some people like it.

the second was in hilda's passage, i couldn't tell if she was interested in n or hilbert, so i assumed hilbert. tell me if i'm wrong.

it's always interesting when someone writes without capital letters, so this is pretty cool. :)

-green