Reviews for Countdown
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That's one way to ring in the new year.

Well done!
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ah, so sweet! You have no idea what I'd do to see this happen in canon.
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
:))))))) lovvve
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Cool and fun.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THIS! AHHHH STILL BEAUTIFUL!
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I adore this *-*
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
BAH I LOVED THIS. :D :D :D

...So I just wrote a long review, and say fit to delete it. So I'm going to try and re-write it, but it may be a little choppy. Forgive me!

I really like the way you wrote both Caroline and Damon; I thought you were very true to BOTH their personalities. You did something that I think is at the base of their relationship (at least for me): Having Caroline open up Damon's eyes to the happiness that is available to him, but without trying to change who he is. I think she would be able to get him to see things and try things (so in essence, "changing him") but not with guilt or because she doesn't like/understand who he is now. She is merely offering a lifestyle in which he can be happy as he is. Which I LOVE.

I also really love the premise of this! Holidays are so much fun and cheery, but if you're alone, they can be awfully painful as well. I think Caroline is one of the few people who can understand that. She hasn't had the happiest home life, but she herself is so peppy and cheerful, that I think she would attempt to push past her experiences and just enjoy it.

All in all, this was lovely and sweet and in-character and I really loved it. Thank you for sharing! :)
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Daroline Feels :)
Wonderful!
vampurr chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ahh! I love this! Caroline would be so good for Damon!
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really enjoyed this fun one-shot! :)
Erin Salvatore chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
AWWWW! Loved the Daroline kiss!
peachx89 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012