Reviews for Doorbell
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
ehhehehehehhe ive got the rage break vegeta scream form tfs in shegos voice in my head now
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
what the heck did I just read? lol
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
That was really cute! Very enjoyable!

Reminds me of the poem "The Dreamer" by Robert W. Service, only your version is a lot more fun, and completely death-free.

I think this needs to be in Favorites, despite its brevity.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Shego is losing her sanity, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
:)(: Hehe, so hilarious.
Cute story. I love me some Kigo. :)(:
charis-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was one was hilarious. Thanks for it.
DaughterofEchoes chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's such a good piece. I honsetly want to see more from it, like a companion piece for Kim.

Maybe I just enjoy seeing the sweet torture of the two. But that is arguably what this is. You give Shego a taste of what she wants and just as she starts to adjust...
DING DONG
over and over again.

It's beautiful and cruel and marvellous. Possibly my favourite Kigo piece to date. Thank you so much!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was hilarious!
stalker01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This gave me a good laugh.
I would totally freak after the third time. One bad way to wake up pin the morningxD
Nemo's Nautilus chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
hahahahahaha so good!
cwesthawk chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was a bold move, a neat psychedelic trip of a story. The multiple-layer dream sequences was well laid out and the ambiguous ending smacks nicely of a well-told Twilight Zone-esque episode. Very well done. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
LordDreadSigma chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Sweet!

But it does feel like you're missing one last sentence at the end...or maybe that's just me. Irregardless, that was as I previously stated sweet! *appropriate hand gesture* :{)

-May Dread watch over you-
DarkBluePromises17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Im confused but satisfied but not all at the same time. *_* i've got my eyes on you!
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
A DREAM IN A DREAM IN A DREAM IN A DREAM IN A...
Fuck it "INCEPTION"