Reviews for All Tricks, No Treats
c76828 chapter 13 . 6/4
Can't wait to see what happens to the nurses and the detectives! Hopefully your next update is soon. I love your stories!
Sharon Seibert chapter 13 . 6/2
I love this story and am so glad when I see new chapters added to it. Thank you so much for doing it and I look forward to reading more as it comes. It keeps you wondering what is going to happen through the story. It also shows how much of a close friendship that Johnny and Chet really do have that they like to try and hide. Thank you again and I will keep checking to see when more chapters appear. I look forward to see what happens to the two nurses and the two detectives.
Piscean6724 chapter 13 . 5/31
The image of a peacefully sleeping is appealing -LOL! Great update, but I'm still waiting for the excrement to hit the fan with Mullins and Piper!
FlaFan chapter 12 . 5/31
Glad you're back posting! Good update!
Marbo chapter 12 . 5/29
I am so glad that you are continuing this story. I read it a while ago and I am anxious to find out the ending!
Piscean6724 chapter 12 . 5/29
Ha, can't wait for the nurse chewing out from Dixie and Early! Glad you are back updating this one.
SandyJump chapter 1 . 4/18
u have to finish story
SandyJump chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
hate cliffhangers, plezzzz finish
c76828 chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
This is a really good Chet story. The suspence and feelings you put in it is very enjoyable. I hope you will finish this story.
sandy45namaste chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
u have to finish this story soon
susan chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
great story one thing you don't want to mess w/ dr's brackett and early and no one messes w/ dixie eitherand johnny also ...get well chet
ploring chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
a story without maiming Johnny! Wonderful! Good story line, good work...Thanks
Beka929 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Have had time at work and reading this story. Poor Chet.

I like it.
Piscean6724 chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
So that's where the blood came from. I had no idea how you were going to get Chet out if that one - lol. Good job.
SaraiEsq chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
(claps enthusiastically) Love the source of the red stuff!