Reviews for All Tricks, No Treats
susan chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
great story one thing you don't want to mess w/ dr's brackett and early and no one messes w/ dixie eitherand johnny also ...get well chet
ploring chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
a story without maiming Johnny! Wonderful! Good story line, good work...Thanks
Beka929 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Have had time at work and reading this story. Poor Chet.

I like it.
Piscean6724 chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
So that's where the blood came from. I had no idea how you were going to get Chet out if that one - lol. Good job.
SaraiEsq chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
(claps enthusiastically) Love the source of the red stuff!
SaraiEsq chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Have I mentioned recently how much I love your writing?
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Just found this fic, great story pacing and telling. Oh wow! Post more now please.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
this is good, please write more soon!
Sharon chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I am enjoying this story so much that I have been anxious to see an update. Thank you so much for putting it on and I look forward to more chapters. There is a lot of suspense and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. It also shows how Johnny and Chet really do care about each other even though they do not like to show it to others. I am anxious to read more. Keep up the great work.
sandybeliever chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Wow, glad to see this story continuing. I'll read it when it is complete.
Piscean6724 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
No no no don't hurt Chet! Please? Great tension and you're leaving us with a major cliffie. Nice work. !
Rachel Elric chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
OH MY GOD! CHET! Please don't leave us hanging for too long. The suspense has been killing me on this story. And please don't kill poor Chet.
SaraiEsq chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
You, you, you UPDATE and then you leave us HERE!? AAARRGGHH!

I mean, uh, oh, it's so good to see an update on this story. This really has me on the edge of my seat!
chetspet chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Hi, when are you gonna add or finish this terrific story? I am really enjoying it. It is excellent.
simbatigerchet chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
This story is excellent and am waiting very impatiently for the next installment. Hope it comes soon.