Reviews for All Tricks, No Treats
Dianne chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
Thanks for the treat of a new chapter. I'm hoping for more before Halloween. Great job.
susan chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
have one question Avirra
what happened to those nurses that accused
chet and reported him to Vesely and Carmichael
I know dixie may have had words but would they get fired for what they did to chet breaking heppa laws?
susann
Piscean6724 chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
I'm so glad Chet is out of the hospital and doing well. Kudos!
Sagey chapter 14 . 9/26/2017
This is what I'm here for. Happy endings, with tons of drama. Can't wait for the next chapter!
susan chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
thank you for updating.
susan
Marbo chapter 14 . 9/8/2017
Great story. Keep the updates coming!
Go get 'em Mrs. Kelly! Slimeballs.
Piscean6724 chapter 14 . 9/7/2017
Lucy in disguise with diamonds? I love it!
SandyJump chapter 14 . 9/7/2017
Hope there's more
Sharon chapter 14 . 9/7/2017
Great story. I was so glad to see that another chapter was on. This story really keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens. I am reading each chapter as you put it on and once it is complete I will read the whole thing at once. Thank you so much for writing it and keep up the great work.
c76828 chapter 13 . 6/4/2017
Can't wait to see what happens to the nurses and the detectives! Hopefully your next update is soon. I love your stories!
Sharon Seibert chapter 13 . 6/2/2017
I love this story and am so glad when I see new chapters added to it. Thank you so much for doing it and I look forward to reading more as it comes. It keeps you wondering what is going to happen through the story. It also shows how much of a close friendship that Johnny and Chet really do have that they like to try and hide. Thank you again and I will keep checking to see when more chapters appear. I look forward to see what happens to the two nurses and the two detectives.
Piscean6724 chapter 13 . 5/31/2017
The image of a peacefully sleeping is appealing -LOL! Great update, but I'm still waiting for the excrement to hit the fan with Mullins and Piper!
FlaFan chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
Glad you're back posting! Good update!
Marbo chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
I am so glad that you are continuing this story. I read it a while ago and I am anxious to find out the ending!
Piscean6724 chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
Ha, can't wait for the nurse chewing out from Dixie and Early! Glad you are back updating this one.