Reviews for The Second Shortest Story in the World
simplysarcastic chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
No, not really. More idiotic, if you want the truth.
OstrasizedPotato chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
is jon drunk or something? that was interesting... i much prefer slave girl though...
Dalamar Nightson chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Hehehehe! Now, I can write a signed review! Oh the mayhem we create when we're bored.
Remisica chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
...whats e point in writing it if itz gonna be short n pointless? i read slave girl, dun waste ur talent on these stunts man.
Alanna chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Daine! Hi! well, all I have to say is muahhahhahaa! Love it. Well, I helped think of it, but, still love it.
Dragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Yes that is just like Jon
Rivin Tarinius Majere chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
PANDORA!

_ I haven't heard from you in so long! _ I had no idea you read Tamora Pierce! Nice to hear from you!

*Cough* No I'll do some shameless advertising... If you like Tammy, and the fanfics an' stuff...read my others. Preferabbly 'Slave Girl.' _ I really need a better title. _
Pandora chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
teehee. had no idea you were an alanna fan, rivin.

Nothin better than those books. and yes. that is like jon.

I miss you a bunch, cya around, k?

luv, pandy.
Pandora chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
teehee. had no idea you were an alanna fan, rivin.

Nothin better than those books. and yes. that is like jon.

I miss you a bunch, cya around, k?

luv, pandy.
Feline Fleur chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
It doesn't quite fit in with the books, but other than that, IT'S GREAT! I LOVE IT!
Keita nsi chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Hehehehe
Princess Sanidaylene chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Umm... Yeah! U got talent somewhere in there! :) Hehe. Is this it? Where's the Shortest Story in the World? Are you writing it?
Kiri of Gondor chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
That is one of the bizzarrest, shortest stories I have read in a long time, where's the one-liner?
Castor chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Er, um, interesting. Funny, i think. Think I'll go read the shortest story now...
not so faerie L chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
WOW! It was short, and made very little point whatsoever, I LOVE IT! Whats the shortest then?

LOVE LOVE LOVE