Reviews for Masked Memories
trrmo77 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
So glad they are back to talking... - and that she was able to find out what really happened. Does Raoul even know and if he does, why does he lie to Christine about it? Raoul seems like such a shallow person (of course).

That was beautiful that he gave the necklace back to her - and that she gave it to him in the first place...

I don't know if I told you this or not - but, I REALLY like this story and can't wait to see how it turns out!
Shyloh Willows chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
That was so cute! And I feel confused like Christine too! I'm sure Erik is telling the truth, but Raoul has to be too!
Tiana Huntress chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
What gift are they talking about?! Please, I want to know.
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I'm so hooked to this story! Amazing!
trrmo77 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Wow! That was some encounter! I hope that Erik doesn't get in "trouble" for that one! And the pretty boy is an underwear model? I laughed right along with Christine! I hope she realizes how... um... "not cool" that is! Looking forward to figuring out what the fop's family did to Erik. Are they the ones that did something to his face - cuz it wasn't like that when he was younger, right? Looking forward to more!

Blessings for Thanksgiving!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Hmmm what could this mysterious object be? I really like the Raoul-Erik animosity too! Please update soon!
Erik's-Blue-Rose chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I'm really enjoying this phanfic! And, btw, the phone conversations don't bother me. :) They fit the story nicely. I like the way the story is playing out, and it's nice that there is some mystery to the fanfic. It seems like in so many you know everything that's going to happen and who is going to be paired up with who in the first chapter...I like how this keeps you wondering. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I wonder why Raoul and Erik dislike each other so much? I hope you write it soon. :)
trrmo77 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I really, really love this story and I'm so excited when I see an update for it! You have lots of potential here! :) Meg is such a great friend for Christine! Raoul is obviously lying to her about Erik - I don't like the guy too well (as usual) and I don't agree with Meg's advice to keep seeing him -I think it could just be trouble. Looking forward to more! :)
RedDeathLvr chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love it so far!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
This story is great, I really like it so far! I also really enjoy the foster home settings for Raoul and Erik, I find it interesting that Raoul wasn't the only childhood friend that Christine had... also, Erik/Raoul conflicts in the past? Interesting... Please update soon!
Erik's-Blue-Rose chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
This is very interesting, I like it a lot! So many questions: What is Erik and Raoul's disagreement? Are Erik and Christine's Maestro one and the same? :) Can't wait for more! :D
trrmo77 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Lovely - of course! Thank you for updating so quickly! Can't wait til she discovers the obvious! Poor Erik sounds lonely - perhaps Chrsine will help fill that void in his life. And - I'm also curious as to what happened between he and Raoul... more soon please! :)
LadyAutreVita chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hello! I like the premise of Christine being a busker in Pike Place Market and going to Seattle for her music career. Seattle's music scene is so rich and very intimate. I would like to mention a few things about Pike Place (worked there for 4 years) and the Seattle Center (spent many a summer there).

1. The performers in the Market Place are all contracted with the Market. If you aren't contracted with the market, you aren't allowed to play there. They have a schedule and assigned spots that switch every hour. So if Christine was preforming there, she might have a couple playing slots at different spots around the market. If you have ever walked around and looked at the ground where the buskers usually are, there are painted numbers that are meant for the performers.

2. The Charity function would not be held at the Center House (Which is the 305 Harrison Street address). There really isn't space for it nor is it all that classy for something as elegant as what you are portraying. The Center House has the Children's Museum, The Center School, and a bunch of rehearsal halls/office spaces. Two better places for this function to take place at would be McCaw Hall (The Opera House, which would be very fitting for The Phantom of The Opera) or at The Space Needle's Sky City restaurant. They both are used constantly for private charity events

Looking forward to reading more of your story!
Shiloh Willows chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ooooh that was really good! I love this modern take on it! I await another update. Thanks! :)
trrmo77 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow! I love it! I hope you continue it! You set the stage very well! So, is the friend that said he would find her from her foster home - Erik? And if so, when will she recognize his name?

Looking forward to more!