Reviews for The Truth Comes Out
RockStarr20 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
i really like this story when are you going to write the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Keep. Writing. Now.
DarkEagleOfTheWind chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Really great chapter Jess cant wait for the next one
DarkEagleOfTheWind chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is a great chapter update soon
Dreaming Thinker chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Well, this story has bee enjoyable to far! Although, I do have some constructive criticism.

I think a lot of moments were OC. I can't really picture Jack yelling like that, and Jack and Emily didn't have much of a confrontation. Emily acted like him knowing and Amanda leaving wasn't a big deal at all.

The grammar and spelling could use some work, and you could be a bit more descriptive. But I like where it's going! Update!
Revenger Tigger chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Intriguing... I'd like to see where this story goes! Pls update soon!
loulouflowerpower chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
i had a feeling you would bring Aiden in to this chapter :)
BlamionexTandrexChax4evr chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Don't want to critisise but Jack didnt confront her at all! Kinda OOC but i love it!
TwilightGirl2012 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Totally awesome! But it kind seems that our emily is with a lot of guys. So we'll how that turns out! Update Soon!
BlamionexTandrexChax4evr chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I used to be a Jack/Emily fan but now i LOVE Aiden/Emily! please let this fic be A/E!
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OMG
TwilightGirl2012 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nice story there are pretty good revenge stories and yours ois one of the best! Update soon!
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Not bad for a 15 year old, I used to be a huge Jack/Emily fan but now with Aiden in the picture, hes a better match for her. At least in my opinion, I hope you continue!
writer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
hey! im glad to finally see a fic featuring Aiden, I am loving him, so hot! I hope you continue soon!
castlefringereader chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE . There are so few Jack and Emily stories i hope that this is one. UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE