Reviews for The Truth Comes Out
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
I need more Aiden and emily
RockStarr20 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
i really like this story when are you going to write the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Keep. Writing. Now.
MiniMinccino chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Really great chapter Jess cant wait for the next one
MiniMinccino chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is a great chapter update soon
lugirox chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Well, this story has bee enjoyable to far! Although, I do have some constructive criticism.

I think a lot of moments were OC. I can't really picture Jack yelling like that, and Jack and Emily didn't have much of a confrontation. Emily acted like him knowing and Amanda leaving wasn't a big deal at all.

The grammar and spelling could use some work, and you could be a bit more descriptive. But I like where it's going! Update!
Revenger Tigger chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Intriguing... I'd like to see where this story goes! Pls update soon!
loulouflowerpower chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
i had a feeling you would bring Aiden in to this chapter :)
BlamionexTandrexChax4evr chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Don't want to critisise but Jack didnt confront her at all! Kinda OOC but i love it!
nuggette-nuggette chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Totally awesome! But it kind seems that our emily is with a lot of guys. So we'll how that turns out! Update Soon!
BlamionexTandrexChax4evr chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I used to be a Jack/Emily fan but now i LOVE Aiden/Emily! please let this fic be A/E!
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OMG
nuggette-nuggette chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nice story there are pretty good revenge stories and yours ois one of the best! Update soon!
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Not bad for a 15 year old, I used to be a huge Jack/Emily fan but now with Aiden in the picture, hes a better match for her. At least in my opinion, I hope you continue!
writer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
hey! im glad to finally see a fic featuring Aiden, I am loving him, so hot! I hope you continue soon!