Reviews for Luck and Trouble
Kay chapter 1 . 11/2
Hello bekirs,
I would really love to continue reading the story. However, signing up at AHA seems to be rather difficult. I dunno if someone else has trouble doing so. Is the story available somewhere else? Ta! Kay
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/10
Awesome fix! Great job!
Puzzler54 chapter 1 . 3/9
I really enjoyed this. Lots of fun.
I would have been keen for more!
DancingStars45 chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
*Impatiently waits for the email to permit me further access* I’m torn between waiting to binge this one in particular and binging all your 1st chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Great first chapter ! Omg. I wish your story was still here. Will have to sign up to the other site. Great first chappy!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Oh my goodness... this was HOT! Even if this were just a one-shot I'd be satisfied (somewhat). I guess I will have to create a log in at another site.
aidni chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
thanks for the clarification-i got a bit of a slut-shamey vibe from those words but i see where you're coming from and now see how she accepted what she did; thanks :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
Very enjoyable rainy-day escapism.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
I prefere the Second ending :)
Beckirs chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
I usually don't respond to guest reviews directly, because I don't like to litter the review board with my own comments, but the guest review immediately below suggested that if Libby and/or Jane participated in consensual sex there was no cause for her/them to be labelled as a hussy or slag.

With respect to the guest reviewer, this is not the point. I want to clarify this issue of consent and in the strongest terms.

There was not, in any instance, any issue with consent. No form of assault took place, and all scenes of a sexual nature (whether depicted or referred to) were consensual in nature.

As to Libby calling herself a hussy, this has nothing to do with consent and everything to do with her thinking over her actions. She admits that she acted out of character in sleeping with a stranger, and she calls herself a hussy for doing so. I know of many people who have acted out of character, that is, done something they ordinarily wouldn't have, and then wondered at their actions after the fact. A part of her regrets her actions but the overwhelming feeling is that she would do it all again (and attempts to do so - refer chapter 5). She is being hard on herself because she doesn't understand, and forgive me, but an obvious theme in the story was to bring Libby around to accepting her actions and, further, her feelings towards Darcy. If this wasn't obvious, I apologise and ask that you go back and reread with a more clinical, analytical eye (which again isn't the point because this was intended to be a frivolous piece of work; an easy read).

As to the throwaway line in chapter 5 about Jane and her supposed 'slaggy ways', read in context it again has nothing to do with consent. Perhaps my friends circle is harsher than others, but this particular scene reflects real life for me. Jane and Charlie were two adults in a mature relationship fooling around with each other - in view of others. Libby is making a joke at their expense. Nothing more.

And now I shall get off my soap box and return to my hibernation/ slow progress on other stories.
aidni chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
loved the story both times but i really think that lizzy calling herself a hussy and jane a slag is quite negative-if it was consensual and she enjoyed it, why should she have to regret it?
Windchimed chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
I loved this alternate ending! I'm glad you wrote both options. The main story was great, but it was also nice to see a version of their world where Georgia, Lydia, and Katie didn't have to suffer through Wickham's cruelty and where Libhy and Will didn't have to wait so long. :-)
Windchimed chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You handled the characters well and made some nice changes to the usual plotline. Thanks for sharing!
Windchimed chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
I really love how you're building this story. The opposing POVs nicely show how their best intentions are building into misperceptions.
Windchimed chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed Fitzwilliam's POV!