Reviews for Luck and Trouble
sinatxe chapter 1 . 9/2
This is great!
I'd really love to read the novel! Is it available somewhere?
BEstephanie chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh how I wosh this was more than a one shot. Well done!
lfleurdelys2 chapter 1 . 1/5
This was such a wonderful story with really the perfect amount of surprises and emotions and lust. A magical night! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
Oohh that was a fun, hot chapter! I’m bummed there isn’t more, but I’m greedy like that. ;)
libaka chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
This was brilliant. Now I want the full length story!
Atu21 chapter 1 . 7/2/2021
I liked it but it is not complete. It’s not fair.
Neph Moreau chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
This was always one of my favorite stories and the reason I made an account at AHAif you plan to publish the full version of it in some form, on any site or medium, please do let me know. I’d be happy to find it again, in full. It was a delight.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2021
This was so good! I wish i could read your novel length follow-up. Thanks for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2021
So is there anywhere I can find this story for full?
Sana-hydeist chapter 1 . 1/12/2021
can anyone help me fond this story on AHA? i got myself an acvount and now i can't find it
HPforever2018-3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Please don't mark your story as complete unless you post the whole story. It is rude and untrue. I really couldn't care less, if you have posted the complete story on a different site, that is not the point with the complete option here. It is only a question of whether the complete work has been posted on fanfictionDOTnet or not.
Lucille12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
So fun! Darcy is so suave! Loved this!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
Oh! so good!
Kay chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
Hello bekirs,
I would really love to continue reading the story. However, signing up at AHA seems to be rather difficult. I dunno if someone else has trouble doing so. Is the story available somewhere else? Ta! Kay
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/10/2019