Reviews for Silence
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I love it! You have kept in their character. Please continue writing. I love forward to more of your works.
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I nearly died, because I was so afraid that Draco could die. I forgot to breath... So glad that everything worked right and they won!

Wonderful story! At the end I smiled all the time (And I smile a the moment... And for the next hours, I think :D)

The last sentences sound so right/real and they fit! They finished the story in such a good way...
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Only one chapter left :( I love this story so much. And this was an wonderful chapter. I know I'm going to miss your story as soon as I finished it!
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Love it rally, really much!
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I think it's sounds like war isn't over. It's really exciting and also sad. And the things Harry said sounds like he don't love anybody or anything much enough to hold on it and save it...
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I love your story more and more. It's sad, but... not only. Maybe I can describe it with "beautiful" or "real" (I don't know I never was married because of a marriage law ;) )
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
The Chapter's name fits so perfect to the things you write. It's impressive.
Ginny Salvatore chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Amazing story.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
thanks for uploading this. :)
Kiwi Starrsly chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Wonderful. I began reading and I seriously couldn’t stop. One thing I love was the simplicity of which Ginny narrates. That is exactly how I narrate my life in my head every day. It’s very witty, and believable. I have yet to master writing that way for stories but you did a beautiful job. Something else I enjoyed was the fact that in the beginning I was relating to how Ginny feels about Draco. The way the marriage played out I figured she could never love him and if she did it would be ridiculous and unbelievable. But even before chapter 3 I started to understand that your writing somehow told the story perfectly. I knew she could love him someday and even if it was arranged he might love her too. The way you write I can relate to Ginny so much and I understand even though she isn’t intentionally trying to make the best out of the situation sometimes it just happens. Life makes you make the best out of it. Your writing shows so much with little effort and it’s beautiful the way I understand her situation. It makes me fall in love with Draco as Ginny does and it’s because the story is so authentic and convincing. It is real life. I feel like so much of the story has occurred to me in some form (maybe not the same like being forced into a marriage; but being betrayed, being controlled ect.) and that this story is so REAL. Furthermore the wit in the dialogue is exceptional. I love how the story is themed with silence, from the title and the quotes. It really makes me pay attention every time someone in it is quiet or silent. It makes me pay attention to what’s going on underneath the quiet. I love how you reveal bits and pieces by jumping around the dates as well.

The only criticism I have is that it felt like after Draco confessed his plan to Ginny and they said the ‘L’ word for the first time it felt rushed. I wanted more story with more plot details and stuff. You write wonderfully and there is no reason to rush anything. It felt like a beginning, a middle, then it was somehow over. No end. He came to the burrow alive then we were rushed to the future. That’s just my constructive criticism and opinion. The story was still magnificent.
VampyreKatalyst chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
This was an astounding display of literary prowess. It was intensely moving and I was distressed to see it end. Please, keep privileging us with your writings. :]
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Oh my goodness so good! I can't stand those happily ever after, secretly in love this whole time stories that are normal Ginny and Draco. This story felt real, and concrete and it bent and changed just like a real love does. Beautiful!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I usually comment on the end, but I wanted to reply to your note. I thought the build up to what Harry did was so good! I love this time jumping format. It's really building suspense well. What Harry did to Ginny broke my heart and I'm so happy she found it in her to forgive him. It's also so wonderful to see her falling for Draco! What a great story!
enchantedstarlight chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This was my second time reading this story- and I really find it as one of my favorites. I love how you portray Draco's emotion through his subtle action, and how Ginny eventually picks up on it. The timetable is artfully done, where it builds that his emotions were there all along, but she just is waking up to see it. Very nicely done.
Selbstzehrer chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I really liked the realistic development of Ginny's and Draco's relationship in this story. It is nice that Ginny's feelings where shown in a way that one could understand her emotional situation. Also the story isn't to 'romantic', at no point it lost the realistic feeling. Because of the consistend high quality of the story I have problems pointing out scenes I find especially well done, but I think you really did a good job with all the "flashbacks". And I think it is nice that for me as the reader it is comprehensible how the relationship became one of mutual fondness and even love over the course of the story.