Reviews for Hell
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 6/30
forgot how amusing those guys are lol. now I kind of want to see little michelle with little Sammy and dean
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 6/30
hm so she knows who the trickster really is that's interesting
K.Daniels chapter 14 . 5/19
Ok... ok... whoa... uh... wow.
P.s. my last name is Haggard... so that was weird! haha
Original Huntress chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Wait a second... No one knew that Sam could exorcize demons with his mind at that time. It was showed for the first time in season 4.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Awwwww noooo...but amazing story.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
loved it!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Cute!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Awww Sam and Michelle would be great together.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Awwwwww...
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
There gonna be any romance between Sam and Michelle?
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Liking it.
Arashi Uzumaki-Namikaze chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Hey,

I love this chapter, but I have noticed a few continuity errors, one of which is really, really big.

The BIG ONE: Sam never exorcised demons with his mind in any season preceding Season 4. According to the wiki, and from what I remember, Sam gets that power by training with Ruby in the intervening months after Dean dies. He does not get that power any earlier. Azazel's blood gave him premonitions (visions of things that were going to happen) and telekinesis, which he couldn't really control/use except for like once. After Azazel died, all of that went dormant. There is also no way Michelle would know that Sam can do that in the future unless she is somehow a seer and can see the future. This piece of information does not freak Dean out nearly as much as it should, either, because in Season 4 he tells Sam 'if I didn't know you, I'd want to hunt you' when he learns about it. I feel as if the whole 'demon-blood' thing would warrant some kind of confrontation between Dean and Sam.

From the way things worked out in Season 4, and according to the wiki, Dean didn't actually learn about the demon blood until Season 4, Episode 3, because Azazel was stupid enough to boast about it. The whole point of that episode was to understand the dangers of Sam using the powers that demon blood gave him, as well as that time can't be changed. A large part of that was never really discussed, though Dean seems pretty annoyed about it. I don't remember Sam ever telling Dean he knew, and there's this whole 'wait a minute, you knew, for this long' at the end of Season 4, Episode 4 about it in the Impala after they kill Jack Montgomery-turned-Rugaru.

I like Michelle, but now I'm wondering exactly what she is, with the purification powers. I have seen fan art of her with wings so I assume something to do with Heaven? Awesome OC. I like her, she seems real, and relatable. Also, lol, pain in the pooper; I think that might be her best line in this chapter. I really like how stubborn she is.

Possibly Stupid Question: If Michelle can 'purify' someone of taint & demonic influence, is there actually an equivalent where Michelle could rid someone of monster blood? You didn't make her try, which is making me wonder if her powers are anti-Hell only or also anti-Purgatory/Eve. That might be explained later on, though, so don't feel obligated to tell me the answer.

Good story and I can't wait to see more of it!
klu chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Your version of the Christmas scene was really well done. Michelle's gift to Sam and her accompanying comment made me a little misty eyed..