Reviews for Daemons and Angeluses
Visitor chapter 33 . 8/22
Welcome back. And thank you.
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 6/25
This sounds awesome
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2015
I love how I can always rely on you for a steady source of cute and cuddle darkness and decay. That was such a heart warming chapter. I hope we have a bit more of Aki in the future. But my love, I think this is a little dense. A lot of it was action but your writing was a bit too thick and the flow got a bit lost. But I'm sick so that might be it. I just love this chapter though. It warmed the cockles of my heart.
Visitor chapter 32 . 11/12/2015
It is good to see your story updates again. It will be nice to see its continuation. Till next time. I go to ToktelasAndtea now.
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
Hmmm I wonder... if Misaki playing the violin was a nod and wink to a certain ToktlasAndTea? *eyebrow lifts with a meaningful smirk* I love her stories as well. But I don't know which one wrote it first maybe it was the other way around. Or maybe I'm way off the mark. Who knows... oh yea that's right you do. *giggles*
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
OK that kind of pisses me off. The way they treat Aki because she is "soiled" and has no place in heaven. What of Ritsu he's "soiled" to yet they take him!? Hypocrites... but I guess we have already seen that side of the coin. Ohhhh Masamune is going to be LIVID when he sees Ritsu is gone again.
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
To your A/N about this being the death of my sanity. Gomen but my sanity is LONG gone, maybe it will be such a shock to my system that my sanity will return...? HAH YEA RIGHT! Don't want it or need it! We can only pray to sexy Daemon Lord Takano Masamune that we retain our beautiful insanity.
StainedSculpture chapter 32 . 11/9/2015
I think you're doing great in writing the story. Though its noticable that the recent chapter were shorter. And you keep amaze me with all those mantra and details. I'm glad that I came across your story. Thank you very much
Heliana chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
I really love how you added the Junjou Romantica characters into this.
C'sMelody chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
Somehow I feel I shouldn't feel *happy* when you make the twins kill someone, but I've got to give credit where credit is due, right? Killing and feasting on blood suits them just fine, doesn't it? And don't worry, I didn't feel Takano as being too OOC. Loved both of the twins stories, and I'm really eager to read more.
See ya!
C'sMelody chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
I started reading this yesterday, and I feel I should say something. How rude of me to not have reviewed sooner.
This is a very interesting story. Well written (I only found some funny verb tenses and punctuation issues, but, mind you, nothing glaring) and well thought up to this point. I loved the way you incorporated the mythology, though I feel you are trying to give us a bad image of Heaven and God. I would go for a more impartial feeling, but that's me going Switzerland on you. I'll stop being nitpick now. I think you are handling Ritsu's voice just fine, by the way, and the detail in your descriptions makes me a very happy reader.
I'll keep reading now!
StainedSculpture chapter 30 . 7/4/2015
is it just me or it really is getting shorter? hm that was a fine chapter, but it does not feel as strong as the other. thank you~
Visitor chapter 30 . 7/4/2015
I wondered and somewhat had a feeling that death would be introduced in your story and I am glad of it. Thanks for the quick update again checked after I got off work. Whelp I know what I'll be doing in today other than playing Tchaikovsky 1812 overture and explosions of sorts. I really am anticipating what the next few chapters will be like. Have a good 4th again. Till next time
Visitor chapter 29 . 7/3/2015
Nice edit it explained a few things and you are right. It was definitely a nice flow to it. Thanks it was a good read just before work. Till next time.
raiu.corvus chapter 29 . 7/3/2015
Dear Visitor, I made a mistake, you read the original draft and not the final one. Not a lot of changes but it makes for a better flow. If you care to re-read, if you don't that's absolutely fine. Sorry about that!