Reviews for Teen Titans: Vengeance
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
This is a very good story I hope you continue it. Also I hope we get to see Raven soon, I am very curious as to what happend to her after The Courruption.
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
very cool story so far. keep it up.
LordMesirix chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
You know... That mesterious person might be raven i men the one with the eye and not only that i have notice the eye with the 8 pointed star represents CHAOS in warhammer
Leez chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully we can see raven soon. Fave'd and alerted you, thanks for all the great fics.

Leez
Midnight Lost chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Very nice update, was eagerly looking forward to it, as I will be for the next one.
discb chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Poor Cy, sure he can rebuild himself but that can't be fun. Thanks for the update btw
Merophe chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Nice set up. Four different POVs combined so fluently into the first chapter. Loving it so far.
By the way, that was Raven's eye, correct? It's been a while since I've read the first part. If so, she's got a lot on her plate now with the Titans, Justice League AND Vespus after her.
discb chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Huntress? I know that Mask is used to pain but bolts can't be fun to pull out of your body.
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
cool story
discb chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Not sure if Grey Knights, or just epic Black Templars...
discb chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love the start
Midnight Lost chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Very nice.

Still hoping that Raven isn't dead. But time will tell. Look forward to the next update when it comes around.