Reviews for Divided Loyalties
mikoto chapter 8 . 1/8
been 1yr few month since your last update for this fic is it abandoned.
Jai chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Update please.
I don't understand just why Nick won't tell Juliette.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I love this story, I can't wait to see rosalee's and monroe's reaction for their first meeting in a year under such a condition. Great job! ;)
mabpagan chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Excellent story-I look forward to reading more! Thank you for writing such good entertainment!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I've enjoyed your story. Your an amazing writer. I've read all of your Grimm stories and enjoyed them all. Excited at a multi-chapter story. I love the plot of this and can't wait to read more. Poor Monroe :( hope you continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
This is really good. I wouldn't say Nick doesn't have any powers, though for the most part nowhere near Buffy levels of superpowers. Still, what his blood can do is nothing to sneeze at.
ribald-one chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
So excited to see an update on this! Another tense chapter that left me wanting more when I reached he end. Great job.
ribald-one chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
This chapter was just riveting! You know how sometimes you start to read faster and faster just to see how things are going to turn out, and then you're disappointed that you reached the end of the chapter so soon? That's exactly what just happened.

I like the fact that the marriage of these two shows, in this setting, seems so natural. The protagonists are still in character, and their personal voices are very strong. I am eager for the next chapter!
madamwolf chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
You had to end it there, didn't you? I'm waiting for an update, I really am, this story is great! Keep it up!
littleisle chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
! Yes! I'm so glad Nick's finally found Monroe! Thank goodness, I was honestly concerned for his safety :(
littleisle chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
:( Oh my goodness Monroe! That's just... Hurry Nick! & Buffy, but gah. The "master" frightens me. I frightened for Monroe! Thanks for the update :)
littleisle chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Hi :) You're here! Yay! I think I'm just going to post in here from now on because it's much easier to keep a track of.

But yes - I'm very interested to see where this is going! I ache for Monroe, because I know that he would go through anything to keep Nick safe, and that is pretty much evident in this chapter. All that's left to really say is, hurry Nick!
TaFavio chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I don't watch Grimm, but I have to admit that your story has me soooo intrigued! I love hurt/comfort stories and you certainly have a way of telling them. Poor Monroe. I can't wait for Nick and him to be reunited.
Tillthewheelsfalloff chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Oh wow! This is awesome! Please update soon! I love it. I love Monroe so much I hate him being hurt please update so I can see him being saved...!
stacynn chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh what a great start! Love Buffy and love Grimm so cannot wait to see where you take this fic!