Reviews for Platonic
kirakiramarie chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
This fic has been on my to read list for the longest time. I never quite could bring myself to read it tho because post break-up!Klaine fics hurt too much and I cannot read either of them with other people. I know it's realistic, I know it makes sense in that kind of situation, but what can I say... I like to read fanfiction to escape from reality so I'm all for fluff.
So I almost passed on this fic but I eventually came around and even thought I felt like crying throughout the first pages of this story and it hurt waaaay too much, I'm glad I ended up reading it. This story was terrific! I loved how neither of them forgot about each other, gave up on each other or moved on, even though they tried numerous times. I love how after reuniting, they didn't even last a day until they became Kurt-and-Blaine again. I love that they could admit right away that all the years apart didn't change anything and they are it after all. This is the kind of Klaine that I could really ship with all of my heart, even after the horrible season 4 break up that I still like to deny ever happened.
Lastly, I think you are a magnificent writer and I want to thank you for sharing this story. There was not much detail in your plot descriptions itself, scenes were described straight to the point and short and I found myself enjoying this very much for this story.
I found out this story got published as a ON, which I think is amazing. Congratulations! It would have definitely hurt less to read this with your OCs rather than with Kurt and Blaine and I'll make sure to give your original novel a try. That being said, this was probably the last post break up!Klaine fic I'll ever read because it just hurts too much but I am damn glad I gave this story a short because it was a really really amazing!
teilo chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
I saw that this was going to be published by IP and figured I better read the Klaine version first! I loved the story and thank you for sharing :)
lchrisp chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
This story was incredible! Thank you so much for writing and sharing :)) x
sevastra2213 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I found myself shouting at the screen..."Who the fuck is Ben?" Loving this story so far.
Zone chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
beautiful story
Zone chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Oh, that was happy chapter.
Zone chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Strange thing, i dont mind their "relationships" with another men, because its stil evident they care for each another even so many years later. Realy like it so far.
Kurtsie chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
OMG you finished it! And I'm UTTERLY in love with what you did with this! Thanks so much for writing, this beautiful!

Keep writing!
Bellatokio chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
OH GOD!

This fic is so amazing!

I read it in a single breath and loved it!

tanks for sharing
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Loved it! Heart warming and touching. I do believe you might have to write the wedding next ;) Here's to reading more from you, and thank you for the lovely short story!
nunu55 chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
this was so good, really beautiful... thank you for writing such and amazing story
KlainesDarknessChalet chapter 17 . 2/2/2013

marcelalala chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
awwww
I loved this story.
Shijiru Posible chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
I kinda hate you because this has been the most romantic and fluffy thing I've read min my life, so romantic it made me cry.
It's been a gorgeous fic, the start was magnificent and it truly showed how their lives were, completely fine but with something missing.
And the talks, the date, the long-distance relationship... everything was so perfect!
What I love the most of your fic i that is so well-written, the way you managed to express the feelings of the characters, their interactions with other people, it was too real. I really enjoyed it.

Thank you for writing such a lovely fic.
Kisses
Shijiru
Loading chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love the story, but I think you make Kurt and Blaine like total sluts, with all of that sex, and MULTIPLE boyfriends... :L