Reviews for Journey
TashaRose chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
A very written chapter. The whole story is nice. The only thing I have a problem with is that there don't seem to be many actual paragraph break spaces. So sometimes, the dialogue and scenes all run in to each other as if they are one group. It just makes it harder to follow and realize who is taking at times.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Thank you so much for your lovely story, it has made my day!
It was the sweetest continuation of N&S I have ever read. Even though the content is far more risqué than the original story it is very credible and very much like I expected their life together be like.
Just one little remark, the typography is rather annoying, but maybe that's because I read it on my phone.
Thanks again and keep on writing
grace.em chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I would love to read this story and see how it progresses, but the errors in it are strikingly distracting. I'm so sorry! I couldn't even get past the first several "paragraphs". There were places where sentences were incorrectly split and double commas were used in place of whining quotation marks. I would urge you to find a beta and fix this so that it can be properly enjoyed.

I would be more than willing if you're interested, but there are so many issues that really need to be addressed.
Angela chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Just right .lovely .the best fan fiction
Mimi chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
I'm reading this for the 2nd time and it's still one of my favorites. So passionate and realistic. I wish you would write more with J and M - your Characterizations are spot on - just prefect!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
May their need for each other always be there and never leave. Love it.

Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
You paint such a great picture of two people very much in love.

Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I like John and Margaret little adventure.

Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
This chapter is just beautiful. I love how you are describing Margaret and John's honeymoon.

Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I would say their marriage is off to an amazing start.

Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Beautiful description.

Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
This is such a sweet beginning to your story. I am enjoying it so far. Well done.

mrs.vienna chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Bravo! Brilliant story, pity that it doesn't goes on and on. But somewhere you have to make a cut - I understand that.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2013