Reviews for kanard high
I needs reviews!
james h chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
nice book keep writing
AnikaandAj chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I have to say, I'm really surprised this is your first story. The grammar and spelling was great, no major errors. Zoe seemed pretty interesting, although Xander could use some character development. All in all, WAY better than my first story on fan fiction. That was just a nightmare.

For some constructive critique, I would say that the story seems a little rushed. I would have liked to see more of a reaction from Xander about his parents' death because, let's face it, that's something that has a big impact, especially on a kid. Just take your time when writing chapters, go into more detail, and work up to things more. Another piece of advice to you, from personal experience, is to only work on one story at a time. Trust me, multiple stories at once is really hard to keep a consistent updating speed while also trying to juggle school, friends, and all those other tidbits around.

Welcome to fan fiction and I look forward to seeing more of you because you really are a great writer just by looking at your action and plot. Keep writing and being awesome. -Anika.
joe chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
awesome. write on
Myka-Boo chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Cool Tale, my friend. keep it up!