Reviews for MISS OTIS REGRETS
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Good Lord. I'm at work and I've got tears in my eyes from this. So heartbreaking but I'm glad Justin helped Fish get some peace.
valell50 chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you
Jay chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it
Shinigami chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Really good! But I feel sorry for Fish aka Jesse! He was wronged terribly. I begin to understand his wary reaction to Brian. But there's a difference there-Brian actually loves Justin and have been out for ages.
He's always been open about being gay in canon.
Interesting connection to Daphne!
A pity someone cannot bring Max in this fic so Justin can tell him off. He or Debbie would def tell Max off for acting like a coward and breaking an innocent boy's heart!
Kachelofen chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
I found this quite haunting, not so much for the ghost aspect but for the incredibly sad story. And I really loved the voices, which managed to switch nicely from the present to the past.
Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed it.
galeharold78 chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
This is amazing :) Vonnie xx
galeharold78 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Im even more excited about this now Vonnie xx
snow chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
This was a great story! Wow how incredible that it came from your own experiences!
galeharold78 chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
I love this so much! Vonnie xx
sandraj60 chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
"'I don't give a diddly-shit what that quack says,' Earl huffed..."

I love your original characters, LOL.

I thought it was a very clever to have someone who actually knew Fish and Max to tell what they had witnessed. I think the ghost just wanted someone to know the truth.
sandraj60 chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
" It seemed to Justin that he could easily have been Fish, in another life and another time..."

That's why the ghost connected to Justin so well.

The letters told such a sad tale. I felt so sorry for the ghost.
galeharold78 chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Hi honey, a great update. Im so glad you thought of this place to post in. I wish who ever owns midnight whispers gets it fixed asap,I miss it over there. I enjoyed this chapter alot. Im off to read the next chapter now Vonnie xx
yoshrock10 chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Beautiful. Can't wait to read a lot more of your stories.
reiselust161 chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Thanks for that wonderful story! :)
Daphne chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Fantastic, fun, and, yes, creepy (as it should be) Halloween fic, sweetie! Later!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »