Reviews for The Art of Getting By
Christie chapter 1 . 3/30
SAMMY! I love this so much. Sebastian speaking French properly always makes me happy :3 this is some of the best fluff ever!

Love,
Christie
WaitingForAKiss chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
*throws something at you*
MY BODY WAS NOT READY!
Spicy chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Ohmygod. This was the cutest thing I've ever read.
Letter to Jessie chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hello, I'm Belgian, so I speak fluent French. There are little mistakes in the fiction, if you want I can correct them in a MP. But your French is very good, I would like to speak English like you speak French :p

Sebastian/Chandler is a great pairing, your fiction is so cute ! :)

Bye ! ;)
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I don't like Chandler and I'm barely starting to like Sebastian and I never read anything other than Klaine storys but I'm glad I found this. This was so cute I really did enjoy it and now I am so shipping Sebandler ;)
Sam's loaf chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh and one more thing usually if he's just talking to Chandler or Kurt or just one person he'll use tu and not vous means something similar to you guys and he would only use it if he was talking to both Chan and Kurt or who ever is speaking would only use vous when talking to a group. Tu is you :)
Sam's loaf chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
"Hot chocolate fluff! Trigger warning: abuse and rape"
Me: 'and things were going so well'
Your French is wonderful although you need to space some words like monnom it should be mon nom and 'Do you want to dance with me' is 'Tu vuex danser a ex moi?'
Great story loaf! I was grinning like a fool through most of it and when Sebastian said Chandler's eyes were pretty he wasn't the only one who died! ;)
DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!
Thanks to you I'm going to be late to class
You're so lucky I loaf you! :)